- 1.00 - 1.45 USD ($)
- Store at Dry place.
- Direction as per by Physician
- Rifampicin Isoniazid Pyrazinamide & Ethambutol Tablet
Take this medication by mouth with or without food, usually once daily or twice weekly, or as directed by your doctor.Dosage is based on your age, weight, medical condition, and response to treatment.Antibiotics work best when the amount of medicine in your body is kept at a constant level. Therefore, take this drug at evenly spaced intervals. If you are taking this medication daily, take it at the same time each day. If you are taking this medication on a weekly schedule, take it on the same days of the week and at the same time each day. Mark the days on the calendar when you need to take the medication.Continue to take this medication (and other TB medications) until the full prescribed amount is finished, even if symptoms disappear. Stopping the medication too early or skipping doses may allow the bacteria to continue to grow, which may result in a return of the infection and cause the infection to be more difficult to treat (resistant).Tell your doctor if your condition persists or worsens.
- Nhavasheva Port, Hajira Port, Mundra Port.
- Western Union, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit (L/C), Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 10000 Per Day
- 5-7 Days
- If order is confirmed we will reimburse the sample cost
- Alualu/Blister pack.
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
C-75, Sumeru City Mall, Sudama Chowk, opp. Krishna Township, Mota Varachha,, Surat, Gujarat, 394101, India