- 1.00 - 2.00 USD ($)
- Herbal Supplements
- Herbal Medicine
- Indian Sarsaparilla ,Nut Grass ,Asparagus, Small Caltrops
- As per Direction By Physician.
- Suitable For All
- Dry And Cool Place
Ayurveda texts and modern research back the following facts:
Asparagus (Shatavari) has potent antimicrobial properties that combat common pathogens involved in UTIs of varied etiologies. It is also an antioxidant, which protects the genitourinary system from oxidative damage. Asparagus elevates the urinary concentration of magnesium, which inhibits urine crystallization (mineral formation in urine).
Indian Sarsaparilla (Sariva) has a renoprotective effect, which protects against chemically-induced nephrotoxicity.
Nut Grass (Musta) has anti-inflammatory and analgesic properties, which soothe the inflamed mucosa and reduce pain due to dysuria.
- Mumbai International Airport
- Western Union, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit (L/C), Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 10000 Per Day
- 5-7 Days
- If order is confirmed we will reimburse the sample cost
- Lamitube packing
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
C-75, Sumeru City Mall, Sudama Chowk, opp. Krishna Township, Mota Varachha,, Surat, Gujarat, 394101, India