Price And Quantity
- 460.00-480.00 USD ($)
- 10-30 Celsius (oC)
- Normal Smell
- Store at Dry Place
- 1-2 Years
What is regorafenib?
- Regorafenib is used to treat colorectal cancer and liver cancer. It is also used to treat a rare type of tumor that can affect the esophagus, stomach, or intestines.
- Regorafenib is usually given after other cancer medications have been tried without success.
- Regorafenib may also be used for purposes not listed in this medication guide.
- Nhavasheva Port, Hajira Port, Mundra Port.
- Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID), Letter of Credit (L/C), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Western Union
- 100 Per Day
- 5-6 Days
- If order is confirmed we will reimburse the sample cost
- ONE BOTTLE CONTAINTS 28 TABLETS
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- All India
C-75, Sumeru City Mall, Sudama Chowk, opp. Krishna Township, Mota Varachha,, Surat, Gujarat, 394101, India