Price And Quantity
- 460.00-480.00 USD ($)
- 10-30 Celsius (oC)
- Normal Smell
- Store at Dry Place
- 1-2 Years
What is regorafenib?
- Regorafenib is used to treat colorectal cancer and liver cancer. It is also used to treat a rare type of tumor that can affect the esophagus, stomach, or intestines.
- Regorafenib is usually given after other cancer medications have been tried without success.
- Regorafenib may also be used for purposes not listed in this medication guide.
- Nhavasheva Port, Hajira Port, Mundra Port.
- Western Union, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit (L/C), Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 100 Per Day
- 5-6 Days
- 1 CONTAINTS 28
- , , , , , , , ,
C-75, Sumeru City Mall, Sudama Chowk, opp. Krishna , Mota Varachha, Surat, Gujarat, 394101,