Price And Quantity
- 1.00 - 3.00 USD ($)
- Generic Drugs
- Pirfenidone Tablet
- Anti-Smoking Drugs
- Generic Drugs
- AS DIRECTED BY PHYSICIAN
- As Per Directed By Physician
- Suitable For All
- 10000 Boxes
- Store at Dry and Cool Place.
- have liver problems
- have kidney problems
- are a smoker
- have any other medical conditions
- are pregnant or plan to become pregnant. It is not known if the drug will harm your unborn baby.
- are breastfeeding or plan to breastfeed. It is not known if the drug passes into your breast milk. You and your doctor should decide if you will take Pirfenidone or breastfeed.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines you take, including prescription and over-the Âcounter medicines, vitamins, and herbal supplements.
- Take this medicine exactly as your doctor tells you to take it.
- Your doctor may change your dosage as needed.
- Take the medication with food. This may help to decrease nausea and dizziness.
- If you miss a dose, take your next dose as soon as you remember.
- Do not take two doses at the same time to make up for your missed dose.
- Do not take more than three doses each day.
- If you overdose, call your doctor or go to the nearest hospital emergency room right away.
- Your doctor should do certain blood tests before you start treatment.
- What should I avoid while taking Pirfenidone?
- Avoid sunlight. Pirfenidone can make your skin sensitive to the sun and the light from sunlamps and tanning beds. You could get a severe sunburn. Use sunscreen (SPF50) and wear a hat and clothes that cover your skin if you have to be in sunlight. Talk to your doctor if you get sunburn.
- Avoid smoking. Smoking may affect how well the medicine works.
- liver problems.Call your doctor right away if you have unexplained symptoms such as yellowing of your skin or the white part of your eyes (jaundice), dark or brown (tea colored) urine, pain on the upper right side of your stomach area (abdomen), bleeding or bruising more easily than normal, feeling tired. Your doctor will do blood tests to check how your liver is working during your treatment.
- sensitivity to sunlight (photosensitivity) and rash.
- stomach problemssuch as nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, indigestion, heartburn, and stomach pain may occur. Tell your doctor right away if your stomach problems get worse or do not go away. Your doctor may need to change your dose.
- The most common side effects include feeling tired, headache, dizziness and decreased or loss of appetite.
- These are not all the possible side effects. For more information, ask your doctor or pharmacist.
- Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects. You may also report side effects to the FDA.
- Store the tablets at room temperature between 68Â°F to 77Â°F (20Â°C to 25Â°C).
- Keep in a tightly closed container.
- Safely throw away any Pirfenidone that is out of date or no longer needed.
- Keep all medicines out of reach of children.
- Nhavasheva Port, Mundra Port, Hajira Port.
- Western Union, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit (L/C), Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 10000 Per Day
- 5-7 Days
- If order is confirmed we will reimburse the sample cost
- Alualu/Blister pack.
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
C-75, Sumeru City Mall, Sudama Chowk, opp. Krishna Township, Mota Varachha,, Surat, Gujarat, 394101, India