Price And Quantity
- 0.50 - 0.95 USD ($)
- As Per Direction By Physician.
- Procaine Penicillin and Penicillin G Sodium Injection
- Store at dry And Cool Place
- Antibiotic, Antifungal, Skin Care
- Low concentration of penicillin
- Bacterial infections
- Inflammatory discharge from vagina
- Infection during sexual intercourse
- Inflammation of the mucous membranes
- Soil bacterium infected tissue
- Procaine Pencillin / Penicillin G Sodium may also be used for purposes not listed here.
- Blocking the transmission of nerve impulses.
- Killing the bacteria by interrupting the bacterial cell wall formation.
- Similar to penicillin g sodium
- Allergic reactions
- Bone-marrow depression
- Defect of hemostasis that appears to be due to an impairment of platelet aggregation
- Procaine Pencillin / Penicillin G Sodium may also cause side-effects not listed here.
- Avoid using penicillin if allergic to it
- Birth control and hormonal contraception may not work as well. Use another form of contraception such as condom
- Do not self-inject this medicine if you do not fully understand how to give the injection
- Given as intramuscular shot
- May experience diarrhea from this medication
- Notify doctor immediately if experiencing signs of allergic reaction such as rash, hives, itching, blister, wheezing
- Nhavasheva Port, Mundra Port, Hajira Port.
- Western Union, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit (L/C), Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 10000 Per Week
- If order is confirmed we will reimburse the sample cost
- Monocarton pack alongwith Leaflet.
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
- WHOGMP , USFDA, MHRA, EUGMP CERTIFICATION
C-75, Sumeru City Mall, Sudama Chowk, opp. Krishna Township, Mota Varachha,, Surat, Gujarat, 394101, India