Price And Quantity
- 0.20 - 0.30 USD ($)
- 0.20-0.30 USD ($)
- General Medicines
- Pantoprazole 20mg, 40mg Tablets
- Treat Gastric Issues
- Antacid, Antiulcer
- as per directed by physician
- as per directed by physician
- Suitable For All, Aged Person, Adults, Women, Teenagers, Children
- 1000 Boxes
- store at cool place
- Product Name : Pantoprazole Tablets
- Trade Name : Pantosec, Protonix
- Available Strength : 20 mg, 40 mg
- Available Combination : Pantoprazole + Domperidone tablet
- Packing : 10X10 Tablets/Box
- Pack Insert/Leaflet : Yes
- Therapeutic use : Antacid, Antiulcer
- Production Capacity : 10 million tablet/month
Pantoprazole is a medication used for the treatment of stomach ulcers, Inflammation of Esophagus, short-term treatment of erosive esophagitis due to gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD), maintenance of healing of erosive esophagitis, and pathological hypersecretory conditions including Zollinger Ellison syndrome.
Detailed information related to Pantoprazole TabletÃ¢â¬â¢s uses, composition, dosage, side effects and reviews is listed below.
Pantoprazole Tablet Uses
Pantoprazole Tablet is used for the treatment, control, prevention, & improvement of the following diseases, conditions and symptoms:
- Pantoprazole is utilized for momentary treatment of disintegration and ulceration of the throat for adults and kids five years old and older caused by gastroesophageal reflux infection.
- It is very well utilized as a support treatment for long-term use after the underlying reactionis gotten, yet there have not been any controlled examinations about the utilization of pantoprazole past a term of a year.
- Pantoprazole may likewise be utilized in mix with anti-microbials to treat ulcers brought about by Helicobacter pylori.
- It can likewise be utilized for the drawn-out treatment of Zollinger-Ellison disorder.
- It might be utilized to prevent gastric ulcers in those taking NSAIDs.
Pantoprazole Tablet improves the patients condition by performing the following functions:
- The mechanism of activity of pantoprazole is to repress the final step in gastric acid creation.
- In the gastric parietal cell of the stomach, pantoprazole covalently binds to the H+/K+ ATP pump to inhibit gastric corrosive and basal corrosive emissions.
- The covalent binding prevents acid secretion for up to 24 hours and longer.
- Pantoprazole is processed in the liver by the cytochrome P450 system. Digestion mostly comprises of demethylation by CYP2C19 followed by sulfation.
- Another metabolic pathway is oxidation by CYP3A4.
- It is normally given with a prokinetic drug because of inactivity in the acidic environment of the stomach.
- Pantoprazole binds irreversibly to H+K+ATPase (proton pumps) to suppress the emission of acid.
- Due to the irreversible binding of the pumps, new pumps have to be made before acid production can be resumed.
- The drugs plasma half-life is about two hours.
Pantoprazole Tablet is composed of the following active ingredients (salts)
- Pantoprazole (40Mg)
Pantoprazole Tablet - Side-effects
The following is a list of possible side effects that may occur from all constituting ingredients of Pantoprazole Tablet. This is not a comprehensive list. These side effects are possible, but do not always occur. Some of the side effects may be rare but serious. Consult your doctor if you observe any of the following side effects, especially if they do not go away.
- Stomach acid plays a role in killing ingested bacteria
- The utilization of pantoprazole may increase the opportunity of developing diseases, for example, pneumonia, especially in hospitalized patients.
Pantoprazole Tablet - Precautions & How to Use
Before using this drug, inform your doctor about your current list of medications, over the counter products (e.g. vitamins, herbal supplements, etc.), allergies, pre-existing diseases, and current health conditions (e.g. pregnancy, upcoming surgery, etc.). Some health conditions may make you more susceptible to the side effects of the drug. Take as directed by your doctor or follow the direction printed on the product insert. Dosage is based on your condition. Tell your doctor if your condition persists or worsens. Important counseling points are listed below.
Take this medication by mouth as advised by your doctor, usually once daily. Dosage and treatment is based on your condition of your problem.
The most widely recognized markets for this item incorporate the accompanying nations. If you don't mind ask with us if your nation or district isn't recorded:
ASIA: Afghanistan, Israel, Jordan, Pakistan, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Syria, Philippines, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Yemen, Vietnam, Indonesia, Malaysia, Iran, Tajikistan, and so forth.
AFRICA: South Africa, Uganda, Nigeria, Ghana, Kenya, Mauritius, Botswana, Egypt, Ethiopia, Libya, Sudan, Congo, Gambia, Ivory Coast , and so forth.
NORTH & SOUTH AMERICA: USA, Canada, Panama, Trinidad and Tobago, Costa Rica, Puerto Rico, Dominican Republic, Argentina, Guatemala, Guyana, Peru, Bolivia, Venezuela , Brazil, Bahamas, Ecuador, and so forth .
EUROPE: Austria , Azerbaijan, Belarus, Belgium, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Georgia, Germany, Hungary, Ireland, Iceland, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Ukraine, United Kingdom (UK) , Latvia, and so forth.
OCEANIA: Australia, New Zealand, Fiji, and so forth.
- Nhavasheva Port, Hajira Port, Mundra Port.
- Paypal, Western Union, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit (L/C), Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 1000 Per Day
- 5-6 Days
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- 10X10 Tablets/Box ALU ALU/BLISTER PACK
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
C-75, Sumeru City Mall, Sudama Chowk, opp. Krishna Township, Mota Varachha, Surat, Gujarat 394101, Surat, Gujarat, 394101, India