- 1.00 - 1.50 USD ($)
- PANTOPRAZOLE IV-40MG
- Treat Gastric Issues
- AS DIRECTION BY PHYSICIAN
- AS DIRECTED BY PHYSICIAN
- As Per Directed By Physician
- Suitable For All
- 10000 Unit
- Store at Dry and Cool Place.
We are recognized in the industry for offering 40 mg Pantoprazole Injection. This injection is used to treat certain conditions in which there is too much acid in the stomach. To ensure quality and purity, 40 mg Pantoprazole Injection is also demanded for short-term treatment (7 to 10 days) of gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD) with a history of erosive esophagitis. This injection basically works by decreasing the amount of acid produced by the stomach.
- Product Name : Pantoprazole Injection
- Trade Name : Protonix, Pan 40, Panplus
- Available Strength : 40 mg
- Packing : 1 Vial
- Pack Insert/Leaflet : Yes
- Therapeutic use : Antacid, Antiulcer
- Production Capacity : 1 million injection/month
What is Pantoprazole?
Pantoprazole Injection is a medicine that is used for the treatment of Small Intestine Ulcer, Gastric Ulcer, Esophageal Mucosal Injury, Gastrin-Secreting Tumor and other conditions.
Pantoprazole Injection contains Pantoprazole Sodium Sesquihydrate as an active ingredient.
Pantoprazole Injection works by reducing the amount of acid produced in the stomach.
Detailed information related to Pantoprazole Injection s uses, composition, dosage, side effects and reviews is listed below.
Pantoprazole Injection Uses
Pantoprazole Injection is used for the treatment, control, prevention, & improvement of the following diseases, conditions and symptoms:
- Small Intestine Ulcer
- Gastric Ulcer
- Esophageal Mucosal Injury
- Gastrin-Secreting Tumor
Pantoprazole Injection Working, Mechanism of Action and Pharmacology
Pantoprazole Injection improves the patients condition by performing the following functions:
- Reducing the amount of acid produced in the stomach.
Pantoprazole Injection Composition and Active Ingredients
Pantoprazole Injection is composed of the following active ingredients (salts)
- Pantoprazole Sodium Sesquihydrate (40 MG)
Please note that this medicine may be available in various strengths for each active ingredient listed above.
Pantoprazole Injection Side-effects
The following is a list of possible side-effects that may occur from all constituting ingredients of Pantoprazole Injection. This is not a comprehensive list. These side-effects are possible, but do not always occur. Some of the side-effects may be rare but serious. Consult your doctor if you observe any of the following side-effects, especially if they do not go away.
- Sensation Of Whirling And Loss Of Balance
- Increased Risk Of Bone Fractures
- Severe Itching Of Skin
- Rash Body Temperature
- Blurred Vision
Pantoprazole Injection Precautions & How to Use
Before using this drug, inform your doctor about your current list of medications, over the counter products (e.g. vitamins, herbal supplements, etc.), allergies, pre-existing diseases, and current health conditions (e.g. pregnancy, upcoming surgery, etc.). Some health conditions may make you more susceptible to the side-effects of the drug. Take as directed by your doctor or follow the direction printed on the product insert. Dosage is based on your condition. Tell your doctor if your condition persists or worsens. Important counseling points are listed below.
- Be careful before using the medicine if having liver disease and deficiency of vitamin B12
- Do not take the medicine if you are allergic to it
- Swallow the tablet as a whole
- Take doctors advice before taking the medicine if having low magnesium levels
- Take the medicine one hour before meal
The most widely recognized markets for this item incorporate the accompanying nations. If you dont mind ask with us if your nation or district isnt recorded:
ASIA: Afghanistan, Israel, Jordan, Pakistan, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Syria, Philippines, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Yemen, Vietnam, Indonesia, Malaysia, Iran, Tajikistan, and so forth.
AFRICA: South Africa, Uganda, Nigeria, Ghana, Kenya, Mauritius, Botswana, Egypt, Ethiopia, Libya, Sudan, Congo, Gambia, Ivory Coast , and so forth.
NORTH & SOUTH AMERICA: USA, Canada, Panama, Trinidad and Tobago, Costa Rica, Puerto Rico, Dominican Republic, Argentina, Guatemala, Guyana, Peru, Bolivia, Venezuela , Brazil, Bahamas, Ecuador, and so forth .
EUROPE: Austria , Azerbaijan, Belarus, Belgium, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Georgia, Germany, Hungary, Ireland, Iceland, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Ukraine, United Kingdom (UK) , Latvia, and so forth.
OCEANIA: Australia, New Zealand, Fiji, and so forth.
- Mumbai International Airport
- Western Union, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit (L/C), Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 10000 Per Day
- 5-6 Days
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Store at cool and dry place.
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
- FDA Approved.
C-75, Sumeru City Mall, Sudama Chowk, opp. Krishna Township, Mota Varachha,, Surat, Gujarat, 394101, India