- 1.00 - 1.50 USD ($)
- Generic Drugs
- Omeprazole 10mg, 20 mg Capsules
- Treat Gastric Issues
- Antacid, Antiulcer
- AS PER DOCTOR ADVICE
- AS PER DOCTOR ADVICE
- Suitable For All, Aged Person, Adults, Women, Teenagers, Children
- 10000 Boxes
- STORE AT DRY PLACE
We are offering finest quality 10 mg Omeprazole Capsules, which are used to treat frequent heartburn (heartburn that occurs at least 2 or more days a week) in adults. Keeping in mind ever-changing needs of the clients, our offered 10 mg Omeprazole Capsules are provided in different packaging options. These capsules works by decreasing the amount of acid made in the stomach. These capsules are also taken to prevent and treat stomach ulcers.
- Product Name : Omeprazole Capsules
- Trade Name : Omecip, Lomac, Ocid, Omez, Losec, Prilosec, Zegeridifi
- Available Strength : 10mg, 20 mg
- Available Combination : Omeprazole + Domperidone Capsule
- Packing : 10 X 10 capsules
- Pack Insert/Leaflet : Yes
- Therapeutic use : Antacid, Antiulcer
- Production Capacity : 10 million capsule/month
- PRICE:1-2 USD$
What is Omeprazole?
Omeprazole Capsule is a medicine that is used for the treatment of Acidic Stomach, Abdominal Pain, Heartburn, Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease, Food Pipe Healing, Nsaid-Induced Ulcers and other conditions.
Omeprazole Capsule contains Omeprazole as an active ingredient.
Omeprazole Capsule works by blocking the production of acid in stomach.
Detailed information related to Omeprazole Capsules uses, composition, dosage, side effects and reviews is listed below.
Omeprazole Capsule Uses
Omeprazole Capsule is used for the treatment, control, prevention, & improvement of the following diseases, conditions and symptoms:
- Acidic Stomach
- Abdominal Pain
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease
- Food Pipe Healing
- Nsaid-Induced Ulcers
- Stomach And Intestinal Ulcers
- Bitter Fluid Into Stomach
Omeprazole Capsule Working, Mechanism of Action and Pharmacology
Omeprazole Capsule improves the patients condition by performing the following functions:
- Blocking the production of acid in stomach.
Omeprazole Capsule - Composition and Active Ingredients
Omeprazole Capsule is composed of the following active ingredients (salts)
- Omeprazole (10 MG)
Please note that this medicine may be available in various strengths for each active ingredient listed above.
Omeprazole Capsule - Side-effects
The following is a list of possible side effects that may occur from all constituting ingredients of Omeprazole Capsule. This is not a comprehensive list. These side effects are possible, but do not always occur. Some of the side effects may be rare but serious. Consult your doctor if you observe any of the following side effects, especially if they do not go away.
- Accumulation Of Gas In The Alimentary Canal
- Abdominal Pain
- Hypersensitivity Reactions
Omeprazole Capsule - Precautions & How to Use
Before using this drug, inform your doctor about your current list of medications, over the counter products (e.g. vitamins, herbal supplements, etc.), allergies, pre-existing diseases, and current health conditions (e.g. pregnancy, upcoming surgery, etc.). Some health conditions may make you more susceptible to the side effects of the drug. Take as directed by your doctor or follow the direction printed on the product insert. Dosage is based on your condition. Tell your doctor if your condition persists or worsens. Important counseling points are listed below.
- Do not chew or crush the tablets
- Do not take double dose for making up forgotten dose
- Do not use if you are allergic to omeprazole
The most widely recognized markets for this item incorporate the accompanying nations. If you don't mind ask with us if your nation or district isn't recorded:
ASIA: Afghanistan, Israel, Jordan, Pakistan, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Syria, Philippines, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Yemen, Vietnam, Indonesia, Malaysia, Iran, Tajikistan, and so forth.
AFRICA: South Africa, Uganda, Nigeria, Ghana, Kenya, Mauritius, Botswana, Egypt, Ethiopia, Libya, Sudan, Congo, Gambia, Ivory Coast , and so forth.
NORTH & SOUTH AMERICA: USA, Canada, Panama, Trinidad and Tobago, Costa Rica, Puerto Rico, Dominican Republic, Argentina, Guatemala, Guyana, Peru, Bolivia, Venezuela , Brazil, Bahamas, Ecuador, and so forth .
EUROPE: Austria , Azerbaijan, Belarus, Belgium, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Georgia, Germany, Hungary, Ireland, Iceland, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Ukraine, United Kingdom (UK) , Latvia, and so forth.
OCEANIA: Australia, New Zealand, Fiji, and so forth.
- Nhavasheva Port, Mundra Port, Hajira Port.
- Western Union, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit (L/C), Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 10000 Per Day
- 5-6 Days
- If order is confirmed we will reimburse the sample cost
- ALU ALU /BLISTER PACK
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
C-75, Sumeru City Mall, Sudama Chowk, opp. Krishna Township, Mota Varachha, Surat, Gujarat 394101, Surat, Gujarat, 394101, India