- 0.50-0.60 USD ($)
- 0.50 - 0.60 USD ($)
- Drug Solutions
- Ofloxacin 50 mg/5ml Oral Suspension
- As per doctor prescribe
- AS PER DIRECTION BY PHYSICIAN
- Suitable For All, Aged Person, Adults, Women, Teenagers, Children
- 10000 Unit
- STORE AT COOL AND DRY PLACE
- Product Name : Ofloxacin Suspension
- Trade Name : Floxin, Ocuflox
- Available Strength : 50 mg/5ml
- Available Combination : Ofloxacin + Ornidazole Suspension, Ofloxacin + Metronidazole Suspension
- Packing : 30 ml Bottle
- Pack Insert/Leaflet : Yes
- Therapeutic use : Antibiotic
- Production Capacity : 1 million syrup/month
What is Ofloxacin?
Ofloxacin Suspension is a medicine that is used for the treatment of Urinary Tract Infections, Respiratory Infections, Skin Infections, Soft Tissue Infections, Sexually Transmitted Infections, Eye And Ear Infection and other conditions.
Ofloxacin Suspension contains Ofloxacin as an active ingredient.
Ofloxacin Suspension works by killing the infection causing bacteria.
Detailed information related to Ofloxacin Suspensions uses, composition, dosage, side effects and reviews is listed below.
Ofloxacin Suspension Uses
Ofloxacin Suspension is used for the treatment, control, prevention, & improvement of the following diseases, conditions and symptoms:
- Urinary Tract Infections
- Respiratory Infections
- Skin Infections
- Soft Tissue Infections
- Sexually Transmitted Infections
- Eye And Ear Infection
Ofloxacin Suspension Working, Mechanism of Action and Pharmacology
Ofloxacin Suspension improves the patients condition by performing the following functions:
- Killing the infection causing bacteria.
Ofloxacin Suspension - Composition and Active Ingredients
Ofloxacin Suspension is composed of the following active ingredients (salts)
- Ofloxacin (50 MG)
Please note that this medicine may be available in various strengths for each active ingredient listed above.
Ofloxacin Suspension - Side-effects
The following is a list of possible side-effects that may occur from all constituting ingredients of Ofloxacin Suspension. This is not a comprehensive list. These side-effects are possible, but do not always occur. Some of the side-effects may be rare but serious. Consult your doctor if you observe any of the following side-effects, especially if they do not go away.
- Sinus Tachycardia
Ofloxacin Suspension - Precautions & How to Use
Before using this drug, inform your doctor about your current list of medications, over the counter products (e.g. vitamins, herbal supplements, etc.), allergies, pre-existing diseases, and current health conditions (e.g. pregnancy, upcoming surgery, etc.). Some health conditions may make you more susceptible to the side-effects of the drug. Take as directed by your doctor or follow the direction printed on the product insert. Dosage is based on your condition. Tell your doctor if your condition persists or worsens. Important counseling points are listed below.
- Avoid consuming milk and dairy products
- Consult the doctor in case of pregnancy or breastfeeding
- Do not consume if you have any disease condition like epilepsy or kidney problems
- Do not consume ofloxacin if allergic to it
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery
- Nhavasheva Port, Mundra Port, Hajira Port
- Western Union, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit (L/C), Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 10000 Per Day
- 5-6 Days
- If order is confirmed we will reimburse the sample cost
- One case contain 50 bottles.
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
C-75, Sumeru City Mall, Sudama Chowk, opp. Krishna Township, Mota Varachha,, Surat, Gujarat, 394101, India