- 0.99 - 1.20 USD ($)
- Store at dry And Cool Place
- Anthelmintic, Antibiotic, Antiparasitic, Antiprotozoal
- As Per Direction By Physician.
Nizonide 500 Tablet should be used in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. It should be taken with food, preferably at a fixed time. Avoid skipping any doses and finish the full course of treatment even if you feel better. Do not take a double dose to make up for a missed dose. Simply take the next dose as planned.
Some people may experience headache, nausea, fever, hair loss and vomiting as the side effects of this medicine. Please consult your doctor if these do not resolve or persist for a longer duration. You may be monitored with blood tests and liver function tests throughout your treatment.
USES OF NIZONIDE TABLET
- Worm infections
BENEFITS OF NIZONIDE TABLET
Diarrhea is an increase in the frequency of bowel movements or loose watery bowel movements. It can most commonly occur due to an infection of the digestive tract. Nizonide 500 Tablet helps to treat diarrhea that is caused due to parasitic worm infections. This medicine can relieve frequent loose motions and also help you to stay well by preventing them from coming back. You need to take this medicine regularly to get the most out of it and you should drink plenty of fluids while taking it to make sure you stay hydrated.
- Nhavasheva Port, Mundra Port, Hajira Port.
- Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID), Letter of Credit (L/C), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Western Union
- 10000 Per Day
- 5-7 Days
- If order is confirmed we will reimburse the sample cost
- Alualu/Blister pack.
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- All India
C-75, Sumeru City Mall, Sudama Chowk, opp. Krishna Township, Mota Varachha,, Surat, Gujarat, 394101, India