Price And Quantity
- 0.50 - 0.69 USD ($)
- Store at dry And Cool Place
- Meropenem Injection 500 mg, 1 gm
- As Per Direction By Physician.
- Bronchial Infections
- Lung Infections
- Bacterial Infections
- Infections After Delivery
- Management of reduced WBC count due to fever or other conditions
- Bacterial Infections
- Lung Infections in lungs and bronchi
- Infections During and after delivery
- Management Of Reduction in White Blood Cells due to Fever
- Meropenem (1000 MG) is the most common composition offered by Meropenem Injection manufacturers.
- It can be given for the treatment of Bacterial Meningitis. The drug reduces inflammation of the protective membrane surrounding the brain and spinal cord caused by Neisseria meningitidis and Streptococcus pneumoniae.
- It is quite useful in the treatment of skin and structure infection caused by Staphylococcus aureus and Streptococcus pyogenes. Meropenem reduces the wound infections as well.
- The drug can cure Intra-abdominal Infection caused by the manifestation of Escherichia coli and Klebsiella. Also, it reduces the infection in the lungs caused by streptococcus pneumoniae and Haemophilus influenzae.
- Swelling and redness at the injection site
- Fast heartbeat
- Skin rash
- Decreased urine output
- Body pain
- Itching and inflammation
- Administration of the drug has to be as directed by the physician
- Meropenem Injection manufacturers mention the possible side-effects and precautions on the product leaflet
- Physicians should prescribe the drug based on the condition, age and weight of the patient
Information about specific medication allergies, pre-existing diseases, and current health condition should be informed to doctors by patients
- Persistent diarrhea after administrating the drug has to be reported immediately.
The injection needs to be given directly in the vein.
- Meropenem may interfere with other medications such as oral anticoagulants, valproic acid or probenecid, etc.
- It is not suitable for breastfeeding or pregnant ladies.
- Western Union, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit (L/C), Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 10000 Per Day
- 5-7 Days
- If order is confirmed we will reimburse the sample cost
- Monocarton pack alongwith Leaflet.
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
- WHOGMP , USFDA, MHRA, EUGMP CERTIFICATION
C-75, Sumeru City Mall, Sudama Chowk, opp. Krishna Township, Mota Varachha,, Surat, Gujarat, 394101, India