- 5.00 - 7.00 USD ($)
- 5 Grams (g)
Maxiflo 250 Inhaler is used in the treatment of asthma (wheezing and shortness of breath) and chronic obstructive pulmonary disorder (a lung disorder in which the flow of air to the lungs is blocked). It relaxes the muscles of the air passages and making it easier to breathe.
Your doctor will tell you how often you need to use your inhaler. Its important that you take the lowest dose needed to effectively control your asthma. The effect of this medicine may be noticeable after a few days but will only reach its maximum after a few weeks. This medicine must be used regularly to be effective, so go on taking it even if you don't have any symptoms. That means its doing its job. If you stop taking it your asthma and COPD may get worse. It should not be used to relieve sudden asthma attacks. If an asthma attack occurs, use your quick-relief inhaler (reliever). To get the benefit from this medicine you need to make sure you get your inhaler technique right, otherwise, it Does not work as well.
- Nhavasheva Port, Hajira Port, Mundra Port.
- Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID), Letter of Credit (L/C), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Western Union
- 1000 Per Day
- 5-6 Days
- If order is confirmed we will reimburse the sample cost
- Monocarton box pack with leaflet.
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- All India
C-75, Sumeru City Mall, Sudama Chowk, opp. Krishna Township, Mota Varachha,, Surat, Gujarat, 394101, India