- 0.50 - 0.85 USD ($)
- Herbal Medicine
- Herbal Products
- Bishops Weed. Caraway. Ginger.
- As per Direction By Physician.
- Suitable For All
- Dry And Cool Place
Ayurveda texts and modern research back the following facts:
Bishops Weed (Yavani) is an antispasmodic due to its anticholinergic property (reduces spasms of the smooth muscle). It is also a carminative that reduces flatulence.
Active constituents of Caraway (Krishnajiraka), are helpful in relieving bloating, abdominal fullness and other symptoms of flatulence. Caraways mucoprotective properties are responsible for decreased stomach acid output and increased mucin secretion, which protect the gastrointestinal tract.
Ginger (Sunthi) is a potent carminative that supports the normal functioning of the GI tract. The herb also exhibits anti-nausea and digestive stimulant properties. Ginger is known to stop diarrhea and improve digestion.
Combats colic: Bonnispaz relieves smooth muscle spasms associated with colic, protects the gastrointestinal (GI) mucosa and expels gas from the GI tract. It has antispasmodic and carminative properties, which alleviate abdominal colic and flatulence. Bonnispaz also restores the normal functioning of the digestive tract.
- Nhavasheva Port, Mundra Port, Hajira Port.
- Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID), Letter of Credit (L/C), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Western Union
- 10000 Per Day
- 5-7 Days
- If order is confirmed we will reimburse the sample cost
- bottel and drop packing.
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- All India
C-75, Sumeru City Mall, Sudama Chowk, opp. Krishna Township, Mota Varachha,, Surat, Gujarat, 394101, India