- 2.00 - 3.00 USD ($)
- Antibiotic Infusions
- Levofloxacin Infusion is a medicine that is used for the treatment of Bacterial Infections, Skin Infections, Soft Tissue Infections, Bacterial Disease Affecting The Skin And Lungs, Plague and other conditions.
- Levofloxacin Infusion contains Levofloxacin as an active ingredient.
- Levofloxacin Infusion works by inhibiting the growth of bacteria.
- Detailed information related to Levofloxacin Infusions uses, composition, dosage, side effects and reviews is listed below.
Levofloxacin Infusion Uses
Levofloxacin Infusion is used for the treatment, control, prevention, & improvement of the following diseases, conditions and symptoms:
- Bacterial Infections
- Skin Infections
- Soft Tissue Infections
- Bacterial Disease Affecting The Skin And Lungs
Levofloxacin Infusion Working, Mechanism of Action and Pharmacology
Levofloxacin Infusion improves the patients condition by performing the following functions:
- Inhibiting the growth of bacteria.
Levofloxacin Infusion - Composition and Active Ingredients
- Levofloxacin Infusion is composed of the following active ingredients (salts)
- Please note that this medicine may be available in various strengths for each active ingredient listed above.
Levofloxacin Infusion - Side-effects : The following is a list of possible side-effects that may occur from all constituting ingredients of Levofloxacin Infusion. This is not a comprehensive list. These side-effects are possible, but do not always occur. Some of the side-effects may be rare but serious. Consult your doctor if you observe any of the following side-effects, especially if they do not go away.
- Fungal Infection
- Taste Disturbance
- Sensation Of Spinning
Levofloxacin Infusion - Precautions & How to Use: Before using this drug, inform your doctor about your current list of medications, over the counter products (e.g. vitamins, herbal supplements, etc.), allergies, pre-existing diseases, and current health conditions (e.g. pregnancy, upcoming surgery, etc.). Some health conditions may make you more susceptible to the side-effects of the drug. Take as directed by your doctor or follow the direction printed on the product insert. Dosage is based on your condition. Tell your doctor if your condition persists or worsens. Important counseling points are listed below.
- Do not drive or operate machinery
- Eyes problem
- History of prolonged QT interval and uncorrected electrolyte disturbances
- Pregnant, planning to become pregnant or breastfeeding
- Protect skin from direct sunlight
- Nhavasheva Port, Hajira Port, Mundra Port.
- Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID), Letter of Credit (L/C), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Western Union
- 1000 Per Day
- 5-6 Days
- If order is confirmed we will reimburse the sample cost
- Monocarton pack with leaflet.
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- All India
C-75, Sumeru City Mall, Sudama Chowk, opp. Krishna Township, Mota Varachha,, Surat, Gujarat, 394101, India