Price And Quantity
- 2.00 - 3.00 USD ($)
- Antibiotic Infusions
What is Levofloxacin?
- Levofloxacin Infusion is a medicine that is used for the treatment of Bacterial Infections, Skin Infections, Soft Tissue Infections, Bacterial Disease Affecting The Skin And Lungs, Plague and other conditions.
- Levofloxacin Infusion contains Levofloxacin as an active ingredient.
- Levofloxacin Infusion works by inhibiting the growth of bacteria.
- Detailed information related to Levofloxacin Infusions uses, composition, dosage, side effects and reviews is listed below.
- Bacterial Infections
- Skin Infections
- Soft Tissue Infections
- Bacterial Disease Affecting The Skin And Lungs
- Inhibiting the growth of bacteria.
- Levofloxacin Infusion is composed of the following active ingredients (salts)
- Please note that this medicine may be available in various strengths for each active ingredient listed above.
- Fungal Infection
- Taste Disturbance
- Sensation Of Spinning
- Do not drive or operate machinery
- Eyes problem
- History of prolonged QT interval and uncorrected electrolyte disturbances
- Pregnant, planning to become pregnant or breastfeeding
- Protect skin from direct sunlight
- Nhavasheva Port, Hajira Port, Mundra Port.
- Western Union, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit (L/C), Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 1000 Per Day
- 5-6 Days
- If order is confirmed we will reimburse the sample cost
- Monocarton pack with leaflet.
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
C-75, Sumeru City Mall, Sudama Chowk, opp. Krishna Township, Mota Varachha,, Surat, Gujarat, 394101, India