- 0.50-1.20 USD ($)
- 0.50 - 1.20 USD ($)
- Drug Solutions
- Levocetirizine 2.5 mg/5ml Syrup
- Anti Allergic, Antihistamine
- AS PER DIRECTION BY DOCTOR
- As per doctor advice
- Suitable For All, Aged Person, Adults, Women, Teenagers, Children
- 1000 Unit
- STORE AT COOL AND DRY PLACE
We are offering highly effective 60 ml Levocetirizine Syrup, which is used to relieve allergy symptoms such as watery eyes, itching eyes/nose, runny nose, and sneezing. Our offered 60 ml Levocetirizine Syrup is well-known in the market for its distinct properties like quick result and precise pH value. The offered syrup is packed in hygienic and tamper-proof bottles in order to retain its effectiveness for long. This syrup basically works by blocking a certain natural substance (histamine).
- Product Name : Levocetirizine Syrup
- Trade Name : Xyzal, Levazyr
- Available Strength : 2.5 mg/5ml
- Available Combination : Levocetirizine + Ambroxol Syrup
- Packing : 30 ml Bottle
- Pack Insert/Leaflet : Yes
- Therapeutic use : Anti Allergic, Antihistamine
- Production Capacity : 1 million syrup/month
What is Levocetirizine?
Levocetirizine Syrup is a medicine that is used for the treatment of Reddish Itchy Weals, Symptoms Of Allergic Conditions, Hay Fever, Ear-Round Allergies, Dust Or Pet Allergies, Swelling In The Skin and other conditions.
Levocetirizine Syrup contains Levocetirizineirizine as an active ingredient.
Levocetirizine Syrup works by blocking a natural substance that causes allergic rejection.
Detailed information related to Levocetirizine Syrups uses, composition, dosage, side effects and reviews is listed below.
Levocetirizine Syrup Uses
Levocetirizine Syrup is used for the treatment, control, prevention, & improvement of the following diseases, conditions and symptoms:
- Reddish Itchy Weals
- Symptoms Of Allergic Conditions
- Hay Fever
- Ear-Round Allergies
- Dust Or Pet Allergies
- Swelling In The Skin
Levocetirizine Syrup Working, Mechanism of Action and Pharmacology
Levocetirizine Syrup improves the patients condition by performing the following functions:
- Blocking a natural substance that causes allergic rejection.
Levocetirizine Syrup - Composition and Active Ingredients
Levocetirizine Syrup is composed of the following active ingredients (salts)
- Levocetirizineirizine (2.5 MG)
Please note that this medicine may be available in various strengths for each active ingredient listed above.
Levocetirizine Syrup - Side-effects
The following is a list of possible side-effects that may occur from all constituting ingredients of Levocetirizine Syrup. This is not a comprehensive list. These side-effects are possible, but do not always occur. Some of the side-effects may be rare but serious. Consult your doctor if you observe any of the following side-effects, especially if they do not go away.
- Dry Mouth
Levocetirizine Syrup - Precautions & How to Use
Before using this drug, inform your doctor about your current list of medications, over the counter products (e.g. vitamins, herbal supplements, etc.), allergies, pre-existing diseases, and current health conditions (e.g. pregnancy, upcoming surgery, etc.). Some health conditions may make you more susceptible to the side-effects of the drug. Take as directed by your doctor or follow the direction printed on the product insert. Dosage is based on your condition. Tell your doctor if your condition persists or worsens. Important counseling points are listed below
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery
- Suffer from epilepsy or fits or kidney failure
- Take this drug at bedtime
The most widely recognized markets for this item incorporate the accompanying nations. If you don't mind ask with us if your nation or district isn't recorded:
ASIA: Afghanistan, Israel, Jordan, Pakistan, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Syria, Philippines, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Yemen, Vietnam, Indonesia, Malaysia, Iran, Tajikistan, and so forth.
AFRICA: South Africa, Uganda, Nigeria, Ghana, Kenya, Mauritius, Botswana, Egypt, Ethiopia, Libya, Sudan, Congo, Gambia, Ivory Coast , and so forth.
NORTH & SOUTH AMERICA: USA, Canada, Panama, Trinidad and Tobago, Costa Rica, Puerto Rico, Dominican Republic, Argentina, Guatemala, Guyana, Peru, Bolivia, Venezuela , Brazil, Bahamas, Ecuador, and so forth .
EUROPE: Austria , Azerbaijan, Belarus, Belgium, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Georgia, Germany, Hungary, Ireland, Iceland, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Ukraine, United Kingdom (UK) , Latvia, and so forth.
OCEANIA: Australia, New Zealand, Fiji, and so forth.
- Nhavasheva Port, Mundra Port, Hajira Port.
- Paypal, Western Union, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit (L/C), Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 10000 Per Day
- 5-6 Days
- If order is confirmed we will reimburse the sample cost
- Monocarton Pack 30 ml, 60 ml Bottle
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
C-75, Sumeru City Mall, Sudama Chowk, opp. Krishna Township, Mota Varachha,, Surat, Gujarat, 394101, India