- 1.00 - 1.50 USD ($)
- Other Types
- Lamivudine 100mg Tablets.
- AS DIRECTION BY PHYSICIAN
- AS DIRECTED BY PHYSICIAN
- As Per Directed By Physician
- Aged Person, Adults, Women, Teenagers
- 1000 Boxes
- Store at Dry and Cool Place.
What is Lamivudine?
- Lamivudine Tablet is a medicine that is used for the treatment of Hiv Infection, Hepatitis B Virus Infection and other conditions.
- Lamivudine Tablet contains Lamivudine as an active ingredient.
- Lamivudine Tablet works by increasing the number of infection fighting cells in the body.
- Detailed information related to Lamivudine Tablets uses, composition, dosage, side effects and reviews is listed below.
Lamivudine Tablet Uses
- Lamivudine Tablet is used for the treatment, control, prevention, & improvement of the following diseases, conditions and symptoms:
- Hiv Infection
- Hepatitis B Virus Infection
- Lamivudine Tablet Working, Mechanism of Action and Pharmacology
- Lamivudine Tablet improves the patients condition by performing the following functions:
- Increasing the number of infection fighting cells in the body.
Lamivudine Tablet Side-effects
The following is a list of possible side effects that may occur from all constituting ingredients of Lamivudine Tablet. This is not a comprehensive list. These side effects are possible, but do not always occur. Some of the side effects may be rare but serious. Consult your doctor if you observe any of the following side effects, especially if they do not go away.
- Runny Nose
- Hair Loss
Lamivudine Tablet Precautions & How to Use
Before using this drug, inform your doctor about your current list of medications, over the counter products (e.g. vitamins, herbal supplements, etc.), allergies, pre-existing diseases, and current health conditions (e.g. pregnancy, upcoming surgery, etc.). Some health conditions may make you more susceptible to the side effects of the drug. Take as directed by your doctor or follow the direction printed on the product insert. Dosage is based on your condition. Tell your doctor if your condition persists or worsens. Important counseling points are listed below.
- Discontinue use if rapid increase in aminotransferase levels, progressive hepatomegaly, or metabolic or lactic acidosis of unknown origin
- Have diabetes and renal impairment
- Signs of change in the distribution of fat, erosion of bones, or inflammation of pancreas
- Symptoms like pain or weakness of muscle, numbness or feeling cold in arms or legs, stomach pain, nausea, vomiting, lack of breath, aberrant heart rate, dizziness, weak or tired feeling
- Taken medications for AIDS or hepatitis B infection, hairy cell leukemia, or antibiotics for infection
- Nhavasheva Port, Mundra Port, Hajira Port.
- Western Union, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit (L/C), Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 1000 Per Day
- 5-6 Days
- If order is confirmed we will reimburse the sample cost
- In One Box 10 strips.100Tablets in 1 box.
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
- FDA APPROVED.WHOGMP ISO MHRA
C-75, Sumeru City Mall, Sudama Chowk, opp. Krishna Township, Mota Varachha, Surat, Gujarat 394101, Surat, Gujarat, 394101, India