- 0.50 - 0.90 USD ($)
- Store at dry And Cool Place
- Anthelmintic, Antiparasitic, Antiprotozoal
- As Per Direction By Physician.
Ivermectin Tablet is used for Parasitic Infection Of Skin, Parasitic Infection Of Hair, Inflammatory Diseases, Threadworm Infections, Pinworms Infections, Parasitic Nematode Worms Intestine Infections and other conditions. Ivermectin Tablet contains Ivermectin as an active ingredient. Ivermectin Tablet works by killing the parasite by paralyzing it. Tell your doctor if your condition persists or worsens.
Ivermectin Tablet is used for the treatment, control, prevention, & improvement of the following diseases, conditions and symptoms: Parasitic Infection Of Skin, Parasitic Infection Of Hair, Inflammatory Diseases, Threadworm Infections, Pinworms Infections. Ivermectin Tablet is composed of the following active ingredients (salts): Ivermectin.
The following is a list of possible side-effects that may occur from all constituting ingredients of Ivermectin Tablet. This is not a comprehensive list. These side-effects are possible, but do not always occur. Some of the side-effects may be rare but serious. Consult your doctor if you observe any of the following side-effects, especially if they do not go away. Dry Skin, Cough, Itching Of Skin, Sore Throat, Fatigue, Transient Eosinophilia.
Before using this drug, inform your doctor about your current list of medications, over the counter products (e.g. vitamins, herbal supplements, etc.), allergies, pre-existing diseases, and current health conditions (e.g. pregnancy, upcoming surgery, etc.). Some health conditions may make you more susceptible to the side-effects of the drug. Take as directed by your doctor or follow the direction printed on the product insert. Dosage is based on your condition. Tell your doctor if your condition persists or worsens. Important counseling points are listed below. Have concurrent loa infection, suffering from brain problems, bleeding disorder, or asthma, Pregnant or breastfeeding, Should be taken empty stomach with water.
- Nhavasheva Port, Mundra Port, Hajira Port.
- Western Union, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit (L/C), Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 10000 Per Day
- 5-7 Days
- If order is confirmed we will reimburse the sample cost
- Tablets in a box with alu alu strip packing.
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
- WHOGMP/GMP/WHOc-GMP FDA Approved. ISO certified EUGMP & PICs Approved
C-75, Sumeru City Mall, Sudama Chowk, opp. Krishna Township, Mota Varachha,, Surat, Gujarat, 394101, India