- 1.00 - 2.00 USD ($)
- Herbal Supplements
- Tooth Care Medicines
- Clove,Potassium nitrate ,Spinach
- As per Direction By Physician.
- Suitable For All
- Dry And Cool Place
Clove (Lavanga) contains an anesthetic chemical compound called eugenol, which numbs nerves and stops pain. The essential oil of clove is also an antiseptic, which helps eliminate oral bacteria.
Potassium nitrate (Suryakshara) inhibits pain in hypersensitive teeth through its desensitizing effect on dentinal nerves.
Spinach (Palakya) contains natural oxalate compounds, which help in forming phytocomplexes on the teeth. This occludes dentinal tubules and blocks the transmission of pain from the surface to the tooth's nerves. These oxalate compounds produce protective films on the molars and thus, helps to prevent tooth destruction.
- Nhavasheva Port, Mundra Port, Hajira Port.
- Western Union, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit (L/C), Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 10000 Per Day
- 5-7 Days
- If order is confirmed we will reimburse the sample cost
- kit packing
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
C-75, Sumeru City Mall, Sudama Chowk, opp. Krishna Township, Mota Varachha,, Surat, Gujarat, 394101, India