- 2.00 - 4.00 USD ($)
- All Skin Type
- Other Uses
- 1 Milliliter (mL)
- 1-2 Years
Havarix is a vaccine used to help prevent Hepatitis A infection.Hepatitis A is an infection caused by a virus which is usually transmitted in unclean food or drink. It may also be transmitted by sharing needles and some sexual practices.The vaccine contains inactivated virus and is injected into the body. The body then produces its own protection by making disease-fighting substances (antibodies) to fight the virus. The vaccine cannot cause the infection. If a vaccinated person comes into contact with live virus the body is usually ready to destroy it. However, as with all vaccines, 100% protection against hepatitis A cannot be guaranteed. Avaxim will not protect against hepatitis caused by other agents or viruses (such as hepatitis B, hepatitis C, or hepatitis E).
- Nhavasheva Port, Mundra Port, Hajira Port.
- Western Union, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit (L/C), Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 10000 Per Day
- 5-7 Days
- If order is confirmed we will reimburse the sample cost
- Monocarton pack with leaflet.
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
C-75, Sumeru City Mall, Sudama Chowk, opp. Krishna Township, Mota Varachha,, Surat, Gujarat, 394101, India