- 0.80 - 1.20 USD ($)
- 0.80-1.20 USD ($)
- General Medicines
- Gabapentin 100 mg, 300 mg Capsules
- Anticonvulsant, Antiepileptic
- As directed by doctor
- As directed by doctor
- Teenagers, Women, Adults, Aged Person
- 1000 Boxes
- STORE AT DRY PLACE
We are noted amongst the most prominent entity of this domain engaged in offering 100 mg Gabapentin Capsules, which relieves the pain of PHN by changing the way the body senses pain. These capsules are used with other medications to prevent and control seizures. 100 mg Gabapentin Capsules are known as an anticonvulsant or antiepileptic drug. These capsules treat seizures by decreasing abnormal excitement in the brain.
- Product Name : Gabapentin Capsules
- Trade Name : Gabantin, Gabapin, Neurontoin
- Available Strength : 100 mg, 300 mg
- Packing : 10 X 10 capsules
- Pack Insert/Leaflet : Yes
- Therapeutic use : Anticonvulsant, Antiepileptic
- Production Capacity : 10 million capsule/month
What is Gabapentin?
Gabapentin Capsule is a medicine that is used for the treatment of Fits, Long Standing Pain In Legs, Long Standing Pain In Arms, Trigeminal Nerve Disease and other conditions.
Gabapentin Capsule contains Gabapentin as an active ingredient.
Gabapentin Capsule works by decreasing abnormal excitement in the brain.
Detailed information related to Gabapentin Capsules uses, composition, dosage, side effects and reviews is listed below.
Gabapentin Capsule Uses
Gabapentin Capsule is used for the treatment, control, prevention, & improvement of the following diseases, conditions and symptoms:
- Long Standing Pain In Legs
- Long Standing Pain In Arms
- Trigeminal Nerve Disease
Gabapentin Capsule Working, Mechanism of Action and Pharmacology
Gabapentin Capsule improves the patients condition by performing the following functions:
- Decreasing abnormal excitement in the brain.
Gabapentin Capsule - Composition and Active Ingredients
Gabapentin Capsule is composed of the following active ingredients (salts)
Please note that this medicine may be available in various strengths for each active ingredient listed above.
Gabapentin Capsule - Side-effects
The following is a list of possible side effects that may occur from all constituting ingredients of Gabapentin Capsule. This is not a comprehensive list. These side effects are possible, but do not always occur. Some of the side effects may be rare but serious. Consult your doctor if you observe any of the following side effects, especially if they do not go away.
- Behavioural Changes
- Dancing Eyes
- Weight Gain
Gabapentin Capsule - Precautions & How to Use
Before using this drug, inform your doctor about your current list of medications, over the counter products (e.g. vitamins, herbal supplements, etc.), allergies, pre-existing diseases, and current health conditions (e.g. pregnancy, upcoming surgery, etc.). Some health conditions may make you more susceptible to the side effects of the drug. Take as directed by your doctor or follow the direction printed on the product insert. Dosage is based on your condition. Tell your doctor if your condition persists or worsens. Important counseling points are listed below.
- Pregnant or breastfeeding
- Take this drug with a full glass of water
- Nhavasheva Port, Mundra Port, Hajira Port
- Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID), Letter of Credit (L/C), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Western Union, Paypal
- 1000 Per Day
- 5-6 Days
- If order is confirmed we will reimburse the sample cost
- ALUALU/BLISTER PACK
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- All India
C-75, Sumeru City Mall, Sudama Chowk, opp. Krishna Township, Mota Varachha,, Surat, Gujarat, 394101, India