- 2.00 - 3.00 USD ($)
Fluconazole injection is used to treat serious fungal or yeast infections, such as vaginal candidiasis, oropharyngeal candidiasis (thrush, oral thrush), esophageal candidiasis (candida esophagitis), other candida infections (including urinary tract infections, peritonitis [inflammation of the lining of the abdomen or stomach], and infections that may occur in different parts of the body), or fungal (cryptococcal) meningitis.
Fluconazole in Sodium Chloride Injection, USP is an iso-osmotic, sterile, nonpyrogenic solution of fluconazole in a sodium chloride diluent. Each mL contains 2 mg of fluconazole and 9 mg of sodium chloride. The pH ranges from 4.0 to 6.5. Injection volumes of 100 mL and 200 mL are packaged in INTRAVIA plastic containers.
The flexible container is manufactured from a specially designed multilayer plastic (PL 2408). Solutions in contact with the plastic container leach out certain chemical components from the plastic in very small amounts; however, biological testing was supportive of the safety of the plastic container materials. The flexible container has a foil overwrap. Water can permeate the plastic into the overwrap, but the amount is insufficient to significantly affect the premixed solution.
- Nhavasheva Port, Hajira Port, Mundra Port.
- Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID), Letter of Credit (L/C), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Western Union
- 1000 Per Day
- 5-6 Days
- If order is confirmed we will reimburse the sample cost
- Monocarton pack with leaflet.
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- All India
C-75, Sumeru City Mall, Sudama Chowk, opp. Krishna Township, Mota Varachha,, Surat, Gujarat, 394101, India