Ferrous Ascorbate Folic Acid and Ascorbic Acid Tablets
Price And Quantity
- 1.00 - 1.50 USD ($)
- To prevent and treat scurvy.
- To treat iron deficiency anemia (lack of red blood cells due to too little iron in the body), menorrhagia and folate deficiency anemia.
- To decrease the risk of fetal neural tube defects.
- Folic acid helps your body produce and maintain new healthy red blood cells and also helps prevent changes in DNA that can lead to cancer.
- Ferrous ascorbate, once administered, is converted to ferric form and is immediately reduced to ferrous form in the stomach. This decreased ferrous form is then transferred to the duodenum where it is strongly absorbed. Ferrous ascorbate is having the advantage of providing both ferrous ions and ascorbate in the same compound. There is no dissociation when entering the gastrointestinal tract due to the stable iron chelate with ascorbate. Folic acid itself is biochemically inactive which is converted to methyltetrahydrofolate and tetrahydrofolic acid by dihydrofolate reductase in the liver. This folic acid congeners are transported through cells by receptor-mediated endocytosis where they are needed to maintain many bodily functions.
- Ferrous Ascorbate equivalent to Elemental Iron
- Folic Acid
- Ascorbic Acid
- Gastrointestinal (GI) disturbances
- Nausea, vomiting, heartburn
- Leg pain
- Darkened skin or urine color
- It should be taken orally as directed by the dietician.
- Take this medication on an empty stomach.
- Avoid taking antacids or antibiotics within 2 hours before or after taking this medication.
- Nhavasheva Port, Hajira Port, Mundra Port.
- Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID), Letter of Credit (L/C), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Western Union
- 1000 Per Day
- 5-6 Days
- If order is confirmed we will reimburse the sample cost
- ALU ALU/BLISTER PACK
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- All India
C-75, Sumeru City Mall, Sudama Chowk, opp. Krishna Township, Mota Varachha,, Surat, Gujarat, 394101, India