- 0.60 - 0.99 USD ($)
- Herbal Supplements
- Herbal Medicine
- Indian Kino Tree ,Gymnema,Shilajeet
- As per Direction By Physician.
- Suitable For All
- Dry And Cool Place
Ayurveda texts and modern research back the following facts:
Gymnema (Meshashringi) principal constituent is gymnemic acid, which has antidiabetic properties. It reduces excessive blood sugar. It also has a regenerative effect on pancreatic beta cells and is insulinotropic, which means that it stimulates the production and activity of insulin. Gymnema temporarily abolishes the taste for sugar and helps decrease sugar cravings. It increases the activity of enzymes responsible for glucose absorption and utilization.
Indian Kino Tree
Indian Kino Trees (Pitasara) principal constituent, epicatechin, has alpha-glucosidase inhibitory properties and regularizes key metabolic enzymes involved in carbohydrate metabolism.
Shilajeet decreases hepatic glucose production and prevents hyperglycemia. Shilajeet has a protective action on b-cells of the pancreas, and promotes unrestricted endogenous insulin action.
- Nhavasheva Port, Mundra Port, Hajira Port.
- Western Union, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit (L/C), Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 10000 Per Day
- 5-7 Days
- If order is confirmed we will reimburse the sample cost
- Jar packing 60 tablet in a jar
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
C-75, Sumeru City Mall, Sudama Chowk, opp. Krishna Township, Mota Varachha,, Surat, Gujarat, 394101, India