Price And Quantity
- 0.25 - 0.35 USD ($)
What is Dextrose?
- Dextrose Infusion is a medicine that is used for the treatment of Carbohydrate Depletion, Dehydration, Fluid Depletion, Hypoglycemia, Water Replacement and other conditions.
- Dextrose Infusion contains Dextrose as an active ingredient.
- Dextrose Infusion works by improving immune system, blood production, muscles, bones and general built of body.
- Detailed information related to Dextrose Infusions uses, composition, dosage, side effects and reviews is listed below.
- Carbohydrate Depletion
- Fluid Depletion
- Water Replacement
- Improving immune system, blood production, muscles, bones and general built of body.
- Dextrose (25%)
- Pain At Injection Site
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Tingling Or Prickling Sensation
- Vein Irritation
- Abnormally Low Phosphate Level
- Allergic Reactions
- Blood electrolyte monitoring is essential
- Caution in patients with known subclinical or overt diabetes mellitus
- Concentrated dextrose solutions should not be administered subcutaneously or intramuscularly
- Do not abruptly withdrawn this drug
- Do not use unless the solution is clear and seal is intact
- Electrolyte deficits, particularly in serum potassium and phosphate may occur during prolonged use
- Nhavasheva Port, Hajira Port, Mundra Port.
- Western Union, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit (L/C), Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 100 Per Day
- 5-6 Days
- If order is confirmed we will reimburse the sample cost
- Monocarton pack with leaflet.
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
C-75, Sumeru City Mall, Sudama Chowk, opp. Krishna Township, Mota Varachha,, Surat, Gujarat, 394101, India