- 0.30 - 0.40 USD ($)
- 0.30-0.40 USD ($)
- General Medicines
- Cimetidine 200 mg, 400 mg Tablets
- Treat Gastric Issues
- Antacid, Antiulcer
- AS PER DOCTOR ADVICE
- AS PER DOCTOR ADVICE
- Suitable For All, Aged Person, Adults, Women, Teenagers
- 10000 Boxes
- STORE AT DRY PLACE
- Product Name : Cimetidine Tablets
- Trade Name : Tagamet
- Available Strength : 200 mg, 400 mg
- Packing : 10X10 Tablets/Box
- Pack Insert/Leaflet : Yes
- Therapeutic use : Antacid, Antiulcer
- Production Capacity : 10 million tablet/month
- PRICE :1-2USD$
What is Cimetidine?
Cimetidine tablet is a histamine H2 receptor antagonist that represses stomach acid production. It is mostly utilized in the treatment of acid reflux(heartburn) and peptic ulcers.
Detailed information related to Cimetidine Tablets uses, composition, dosage, side effects and reviews is listed below.
Cimetidine Tablet Uses
Cimetidine Tablet is used for the treatment, control, prevention, & improvement of the following diseases, conditions and symptoms:
- It is utilized to treat GI (gastrointestinal) ulcers.
- It is utilized to treat gastroesophageal reflux diseases(GERD; heartburn).
Cimetidine Tablet Working, Mechanism of Action and Pharmacology
Cimetidine Tablet improves the patients condition by performing the following functions:
- The system of activity of cimetidine as an antacid agent is a histamine H2 receptor antagonist.
- has been found to bind to the H2 receptor with a Kd of 42nM.
- Cimetidine is accounted for to be a competitive and reversible inhibitor of a few CYP450 enzymes.
Cimetidine Tablet - Composition and Active Ingredients
Cimetidine Tablet is composed of the following active ingredients (salts)
- Cimetidine (200Mg)
Please note that this medicine may be available in various strengths for each active ingredient listed above.
Cimetidine Tablet - Side-effects
The following is a list of possible side effects that may occur from all constituting ingredients of Cimetidine Tablet. This is not a comprehensive list. These side effects are possible, but do not always occur. Some of the side effects may be rare but serious. Consult your doctor if you observe any of the following side effects, especially if they do not go away
- incorporate looseness of the bowels
- muscle pain
- which are all typically mellow and transient.
Cimetidine Tablet - Precautions & How to Use
Before using this drug, inform your doctor about your current list of medications, over the counter products (e.g. vitamins, herbal supplements, etc.), allergies, pre-existing diseases, and current health conditions (e.g. pregnancy, upcoming surgery, etc.). Some health conditions may make you more susceptible to the side effects of the drug. Take as directed by your doctor or follow the direction printed on the product insert. Dosage is based on your condition. Tell your doctor if your condition persists or worsens. Important counseling points are listed below.
- Cimetidine is typically taken once every day
- Follow all directions on your prescription label and read all medication guides or instruction sheets.
- Utilize the medication precisely as directed.
The most widely recognized markets for this item incorporate the accompanying nations. If you don't mind ask with us if your nation or district isn't recorded:
ASIA: Afghanistan, Israel, Jordan, Pakistan, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Syria, Philippines, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Yemen, Vietnam, Indonesia, Malaysia, Iran, Tajikistan, and so forth.
AFRICA: South Africa, Uganda, Nigeria, Ghana, Kenya, Mauritius, Botswana, Egypt, Ethiopia, Libya, Sudan, Congo, Gambia, Ivory Coast , and so forth.
NORTH & SOUTH AMERICA: USA, Canada, Panama, Trinidad and Tobago, Costa Rica, Puerto Rico, Dominican Republic, Argentina, Guatemala, Guyana, Peru, Bolivia, Venezuela , Brazil, Bahamas, Ecuador, and so forth .
EUROPE: Austria , Azerbaijan, Belarus, Belgium, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Georgia, Germany, Hungary, Ireland, Iceland, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Ukraine, United Kingdom (UK) , Latvia, and so forth.OCEANIA: Australia, New Zealand, Fiji, and so forth.
- Nhavasheva Port, Mundra Port, Hajira Port.
- Western Union, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit (L/C), Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 1000 Per Day
- 5-6 Days
- If order is confirmed we will reimburse the sample cost
- ALUALU/BLISTER PACKING
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
C-75, Sumeru City Mall, Sudama Chowk, opp. Krishna Township, Mota Varachha, Surat, Gujarat 394101, Surat, Gujarat, 394101, India