- 0.50 - 0.60 USD ($)
- General Medicines
- Chloroquin Phosphate 500mg Tablets
- AS DIRECTED BY PHYSICIAN
- As Per Directed By Physician
- Suitable For All
- 10000 Boxes
- Store at Dry and Cool Place.
Chloroquin Phosphate Tablet is used for the treatment, control, prevention, & improvement of the following diseases, conditions and symptoms:Malaria,Amebiasis.Chloroquin Phosphate Tablet is composed of the following active ingredients (salts):Chloroquine Phosphate (250 MG).
The following is a list of possible side-effects that may occur from all constituting ingredients of Chloroquin Phosphate Tablet. This is not a comprehensive list. These side-effects are possible, but do not always occur. Some of the side-effects may be rare but serious. Consult your doctor if you observe any of the following side-effects, especially if they do not go away.Changes In Vision,Hallucinations,Fever,Muscle Weakness,Seizures,Feeling Faint.
Before using this drug, inform your doctor about your current list of medications, over the counter products (e.g. vitamins, herbal supplements, etc.), allergies, pre-existing diseases, and current health conditions (e.g. pregnancy, upcoming surgery, etc.). Some health conditions may make you more susceptible to the side-effects of the drug. Take as directed by your doctor or follow the direction printed on the product insert. Dosage is based on your condition. Tell your doctor if your condition persists or worsens. Important counseling points are listed below.Pregnant, planning to get pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Nhavasheva Port, Mundra Port, Hajira Port.
- Western Union, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit (L/C), Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 10000 Per Day
- 5-7 Days
- If order is confirmed we will reimburse the sample cost
- Alualu, Blister
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
C-75, Sumeru City Mall, Sudama Chowk, opp. Krishna Township, Mota Varachha,, Surat, Gujarat, 394101, India