- 0.50 - 0.65 USD ($)
- As Per Direction By Physician.
- Store at dry And Cool Place
Amoxicillin is a penicillin antibiotic. Clavulanate potassium helps prevent certain bacteria from becoming resistant to amoxicillin.
Amoxicillin and clavulanate potassium is a combination medicine used to treat many different infections caused by bacteria, such as sinusitis, pneumonia, ear infections, bronchitis, urinary tract infections, and infections of the skin.
Amoxicillin and clavulanate potassium may also be used for purposes not listed in this medication guide.
You should not use this medicine if you are allergic to it, or if:
- you have severe kidney disease (or if you are on dialysis);
- you have had liver problems or jaundice while taking amoxicillin and clavulanate potassium; or
- you are allergic to any penicillin or cephalosporin antibiotic, such as Amoxil, Ceftin, Cefzil, Moxatag, Omnicef, and others.
Tell your doctor if you have ever had:
- liver disease (hepatitis or jaundice);
- kidney disease; or
The liquid or chewable tablet may contain phenylalanine. Tell your doctor if you have phenylketonuria (PKU).
Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Amoxicillin and clavulanate potassium can make birth control pills less effective. Ask your doctor about using a non-hormonal birth control (condom, diaphragm, cervical cap, or contraceptive sponge) to prevent pregnancy.
Do not give this medicine to a child without medical advice.
- Nhavasheva Port, Mundra Port, Hajira Port.
- Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID), Letter of Credit (L/C), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Western Union
- 10000 Per Day
- 5-7 Days
- If order is confirmed we will reimburse the sample cost
- Monocarton pack alongwith Leaflet.
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- All India
- WHOGMP , USFDA, MHRA, EUGMP CERTIFICATION
C-75, Sumeru City Mall, Sudama Chowk, opp. Krishna Township, Mota Varachha,, Surat, Gujarat, 394101, India