Price And Quantity
- 1.00 - 0.20 USD ($)
- Store at dry And Cool Place
- 113-98-4, 3810-74-0
- As Per Direction By Physician.
What is Amoxicillin?
Amoxicillin Capsule is a medicine that is used for the treatment of Bacterial Infections Of Respiratory Tract, Bacterial Infections Of Urinary Tract, Bacterial Infections Of Skin, Bacterial Infections Of Heart, Bacterial Infections Of Gums, Bacterial Infections Of Ear and other conditions.
Amoxicillin Capsule contains Amoxicillin as an active ingredient.
Amoxicillin Capsule works by killing bacteria by inhibiting the production of the bacterial cell wall.
Detailed information related to Amoxicillin Capsules uses, composition, dosage, side effects and reviews is listed below.
Amoxicillin Capsule Uses
Amoxicillin Capsule is used for the treatment, control, prevention, & improvement of the following diseases, conditions and symptoms:
- Bacterial Infections Of Respiratory Tract
- Bacterial Infections Of Urinary Tract
- Bacterial Infections Of Skin
- Bacterial Infections Of Heart
- Bacterial Infections Of Gums
- Bacterial Infections Of Ear
Amoxicillin Capsule Working, Mechanism of Action and Pharmacology
Amoxicillin Capsule improves the patients condition by performing the following functions:
- Killing bacteria by inhibiting the production of the bacterial cell wall.
Amoxicillin Capsule Composition and Active Ingredients
Amoxicillin Capsule is composed of the following active ingredients (salts)
- Amoxicillin (250 MG)
Amoxicillin Capsule Side-effects
The following is a list of possible side effects that may occur from all constituting ingredients of Amoxicillin Capsule. This is not a comprehensive list. These side effects are possible, but do not always occur. Some of the side effects may be rare but serious. Consult your doctor if you observe any of the following side effects, especially if they do not go away.
- Skin Rash
- Severe Skin Allergies
- Irritation At The Site Of Injection
Amoxicillin Capsule Precautions & How to Use
Before using this drug, inform your doctor about your current list of medications, over the counter products (e.g. vitamins, herbal supplements, etc.), allergies, pre-existing diseases, and current health conditions (e.g. pregnancy, upcoming surgery, etc.). Some health conditions may make you more susceptible to the side effects of the drug. Take as directed by your doctor or follow the direction printed on the product insert. Dosage is based on your condition. Tell your doctor if your condition persists or worsens. Important counseling points are listed below.
- Do not take it for more than 2 weeks
- Do periodic assessment of renal, hepatic or hematopoietic functions
- Keep taking medicine until treatment is finished
- Space the doses evenly during the day
- Nhavasheva Port, Mundra Port, Hajira Port.
- Western Union, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit (L/C), Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 10000 Per Day
- 5-7 Days
- If order is confirmed we will reimburse the sample cost
- Alualu/Blister pack.
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
C-75, Sumeru City Mall, Sudama Chowk, opp. Krishna Township, Mota Varachha,, Surat, Gujarat, 394101, India