- 1-1.10 USD ($)
- 1.00 - 1.10 USD ($)
- General Medicines
- Albendazole 400 mg Tablets
- Anthelmintic, Antiparasitic, Antiprotozoal
- AS DIRECTION BY DOCTOR
- AS DIRECTION BY DOCTOR
- Suitable For All, Aged Person, Adults, Women, Teenagers, Children
- 1000 Boxes
- STORE AT COOL AND DRY PLACE
Our specialization lies in offering highly effective400 mg Albendazole Tablets, which works by killing the worms that cause infections and stops the infection from spreading. 400 mg Albendazole Tabletshave gained appreciation from every nook and corner of the country for its effectiveness and purity. Our offered tablets are used to treat certain infections caused by worms such as pork tapeworm and dog tapeworm. Also, this tablet is available in various packaging options at reasonable prices.
- Product Name : Albendazole Tablets
- Trade Name : Albenza, Alworm, Andazol, Eskazole, Noworm, Zentel
- Available Strength : 400 mg
- Available Combination : Albendazole + Ivermectin Tablet
- Packing : 10x5x1 Tablets/Box, 10X10 Tablets/Box
- Pack Insert/Leaflet : Yes
- Therapeutic use : Anthelmintic, Antiparasitic, Antiprotozoal
- Production Capacity : 10 million tablet/month
What is Albendazole?
The salt Albendazole is used for the treatment of Infections Caused By Roundworm, Infections Caused By Tapeworm, Infections Caused By Pinworm and other conditions.Detailed information related to Albendazoles uses, side-effects, reviews, questions, interactions, and precautions is as follows:
Albendazole is used for the treatment, control, prevention, & improvement of the following diseases, conditions and symptoms:
- Infections Caused By Roundworm
- Infections Caused By Tapeworm
- Infections Caused By Pinworm
Albendazole Working, Mechanism of Action and Pharmacology
Albendazole improves the patients condition by performing the following functions:
- Keeping away the worm from absorbing sugar.
Albendazole - Side-effects
The following is a list of possible side effects that may occur in medicines that contain Albendazole. This is not a comprehensive list. These side effects are possible, but do not always occur. Some of the side effects may be rare but serious. Consult your doctor if you observe any of the following side effects, especially if they do not go away.
- Sore Throat
- Shortness Of Breath
- Pale Skin
- Abdominal Pain
Albendazole - Precautions & How to Use
Before using this drug, inform your doctor about your current list of medications, over the counter products (e.g. vitamins, herbal supplements, etc.), allergies, pre-existing diseases, and current health conditions (e.g. pregnancy, upcoming surgery, etc.). Some health conditions may make you more susceptible to the side effects of the drug. Take as directed by your doctor or follow the direction printed on the product insert. Dosage is based on your condition. Tell your doctor if your condition persists or worsens. Important counseling points are listed below.
- Consult your doctor in case of renal impairment
- Liver disease
- Take fluid and fiber rich diet
- Take medicine with meals or snacks
- Take non hormonal contraceptive measures during and after therapy
The most widely recognized markets for this item incorporate the accompanying nations. If you don't mind ask with us if your nation or district isn't recorded:
ASIA: Afghanistan, Israel, Jordan, Pakistan, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Syria, Philippines, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Yemen, Vietnam, Indonesia, Malaysia, Iran, Tajikistan, and so forth.
AFRICA: South Africa, Uganda, Nigeria, Ghana, Kenya, Mauritius, Botswana, Egypt, Ethiopia, Libya, Sudan, Congo, Gambia, Ivory Coast , and so forth.
NORTH & SOUTH AMERICA: USA, Canada, Panama, Trinidad and Tobago, Costa Rica, Puerto Rico, Dominican Republic, Argentina, Guatemala, Guyana, Peru, Bolivia, Venezuela , Brazil, Bahamas, Ecuador, and so forth .
EUROPE: Austria , Azerbaijan, Belarus, Belgium, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Georgia, Germany, Hungary, Ireland, Iceland, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Ukraine, United Kingdom (UK) , Latvia, and so forth.
OCEANIA: Australia, New Zealand, Fiji, and so forth.
- Nhavasheva Port, Mundra Port, Hajira Port.
- Western Union, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit (L/C), Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 10000 Per Month
- 5-6 Days
- If order is confirmed we will reimburse the sample cost
- ALUALU/BLISTER PACKING
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
C-75, SUMERU CITY MALL, OPP. KRISHNA TOWNSHIP, SUDAMA CHOWK, MOTA VARACHHA, Surat, Gujarat, 394101, India