- , Unit/Units
- 1.50 - 2.00 USD ($)
- Lidocaine 30 ml Injection
- AS DIRECTION BY PHYSICIAN
- AS DIRECTED BY PHYSICIAN
- As Per Directed By Physician
- Children, Teenagers, Women, Adults, Aged Person
- 10000 Unit
- Store at Dry and Cool Place.
We are offering 30 ml HCL Injection, which is a sterile, pyrogen-free solution for deep intramuscular or intravenous administration. Our offered injection is used to treat mania and disorders with psychosis, such as schizophrenia. Our offered 30 ml HCL Injection is also used to prevent and treat nausea and vomiting. Our offered injection is accessible in diverse packaging options to meet the varied requirements of the customers.
- Product Name : Lidocaine Injection
- Trade Name : Xylocaine, Xynova
- Available Strength : 2% w/v
- Packing : 30ml Vial
- Pack Insert/Leaflet : Yes
- Therapeutic use : Anaesthetic, Branded Medicines, Generic Drugs
- Production Capacity : 1 million injection/month
What is Lidocaine?
Lidocaine injection is a medicine that is used for the treatment of Numbness, Pain Caused By Mouth Ulcers, Pain Caused By Denture Irritation, Pain Caused By Anal Or Rectal Problems, Before Minor Surgeries As Local Anesthetic and other conditions.
Lidocaine injection contains Lidocaine as an active ingredient.
Lidocaine injection works by stopping the sensation of pain by acting on peripheral nerves in the body.
Detailed information related to Lidocaine injections uses, composition, dosage, side effects and reviews is listed below.
Lidocaine injection Uses
Lidocaine injection is used for the treatment, control, prevention, & improvement of the following diseases, conditions and symptoms:
- Pain Caused By Mouth Ulcers
- Pain Caused By Denture Irritation
- Pain Caused By Anal Or Rectal Problems
- Before Minor Surgeries As Local Anesthetic
Lidocaine injection Working, Mechanism of Action and Pharmacology
Lidocaine injection improves the patients condition by performing the following functions:
- Stopping the sensation of pain by acting on peripheral nerves in the body.
Lidocaine injection Composition and Active Ingredients
Lidocaine injection is composed of the following active ingredients (salts)
Please note that this medicine may be available in various strengths for each active ingredient listed above.
Lidocaine injection Side-effects
The following is a list of possible side effects that may occur from all constituting ingredients of Lidocaine injection. This is not a comprehensive list. These side effects are possible, but do not always occur. Some of the side effects may be rare but serious. Consult your doctor if you observe any of the following side effects, especially if they do not go away.
- Allergic Reactions
Lidocaine injection Precautions & How to Use
Before using this drug, inform your doctor about your current list of medications, over the counter products (e.g. vitamins, herbal supplements, etc.), allergies, pre-existing diseases, and current health conditions (e.g. pregnancy, upcoming surgery, etc.). Some health conditions may make you more susceptible to the side effects of the drug. Take as directed by your doctor or follow the direction printed on the product insert. Dosage is based on your condition. Tell your doctor if your condition persists or worsens. Important counseling points are listed below.
- Do not apply frequently
- Pregnant or breastfeeding
- Taking other medicines
- Use recommended quantity
The most widely recognized markets for this item incorporate the accompanying nations. If you dont mind ask with us if your nation or district isnt recorded:
ASIA: Afghanistan, Israel, Jordan, Pakistan, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Syria, Philippines, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Yemen, Vietnam, Indonesia, Malaysia, Iran, Tajikistan, and so forth.
AFRICA: South Africa, Uganda, Nigeria, Ghana, Kenya, Mauritius, Botswana, Egypt, Ethiopia, Libya, Sudan, Congo, Gambia, Ivory Coast , and so forth.
NORTH & SOUTH AMERICA: USA, Canada, Panama, Trinidad and Tobago, Costa Rica, Puerto Rico, Dominican Republic, Argentina, Guatemala, Guyana, Peru, Bolivia, Venezuela , Brazil, Bahamas, Ecuador, and so forth .
EUROPE: Austria , Azerbaijan, Belarus, Belgium, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Georgia, Germany, Hungary, Ireland, Iceland, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Ukraine, United Kingdom (UK) , Latvia, and so forth.
OCEANIA: Australia, New Zealand, Fiji, and so forth.
- Mumbai International Airport
- Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID), Letter of Credit (L/C), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Western Union
- 1000 Per Day
- 5-6 Days
- If order is confirmed we will reimburse the sample cost
- one unit injection packing in one box.
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- All India
- WHOGMP ISO MHRA
C-75, Sumeru City Mall, Sudama Chowk, opp. Krishna Township, Mota Varachha,, Surat, Gujarat, 394101, India