- 1.00 - 1.25 USD ($)
- Store at dry And Cool Place
- 113-98-4, 3810-74-0
- As Per Direction By Physician.
250mg Azithromycin Tablet
Azithromycin Tablet is used for Chest Infections, Respiratory Tract Infections, Throat Infection, Skin Infections, Sinus Infection, Urogenital Infections and other conditions. Azithromycin Tablet contains Azithromycin as an active ingredient. Azithromycin Tablet works by killing bacteria and preventing them from reproducing.
Azithromycin Tablet is used for the treatment, control, prevention, & improvement of the following diseases, conditions and symptoms, Chest Infections, Respiratory Tract Infections, Throat Infection, Skin Infections, Sinus Infection, Urogenital Infections.
Azithromycin Tablet improves the patient's condition by performing the following functions, Killing bacteria and preventing them from reproducing. Azithromycin Tablet is composed of the following active ingredients (salts), Azithromycin (250 MG).
The following is a list of possible side-effects that may occur from all constituting ingredients of Azithromycin Tablet. This is not a comprehensive list. These side-effects are possible, but do not always occur. Some of the side-effects may be rare but serious. Consult your doctor if you observe any of the following side-effects, especially if they do not go away. Gas, Stomach Pain Or Cramps, Loose Motions, Fatigue, Sensation Of Pins, Needles, Or Numbness.
- Nhavasheva Port, Mundra Port, Hajira Port.
- Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID), Letter of Credit (L/C), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Western Union
- 10000 Per Day
- 5-7 Days
- If order is confirmed we will reimburse the sample cost
- Alualu/Blister pack.
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- All India
C-75, Sumeru City Mall, Sudama Chowk, opp. Krishna Township, Mota Varachha,, Surat, Gujarat, 394101, India