Voglibose And Metformin Tablets
Price And Quantity
- 0.60 - 0.90 USD ($)
- General Medicines
- Voglibose & Metformin Tablets
- Anti Diabetic
- AS DIRECTED BY PHYSICIAN
- As Per Directed By Physician
- Suitable For All
- 10000 Boxes
- Store at Dry and Cool Place.
What is Voglibose / Metformin?
The salt combination Voglibose / Metformin is used for the treatment of Type Ii Diabetes Mellitus, Maturity Onset Diabetes, Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus, Polycystic Ovary Syndrome and other conditions.Detailed information related to Voglibose / Metformins uses, side-effects, reviews, questions, interactions, and precautions is as follows:
Voglibose / Metformin Uses
Voglibose / Metformin is used for the treatment, control, prevention, & improvement of the following diseases, conditions and symptoms:
- Type Ii Diabetes Mellitus
- Maturity Onset Diabetes
- Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
Voglibose / Metformin Working, Mechanism of Action and Pharmacology
Voglibose / Metformin improves the patients condition by performing the following functions:
- Reducing the increase in blood glucose level after meal.
- Decreasing the amount of glucose and controls the amount of glucose in the blood.
Voglibose / Metformin Side-effects
The following is a list of possible side effects that may occur in medicines that contain Voglibose / Metformin. This is not a comprehensive list. These side effects are possible, but do not always occur. Some of the side effects may be rare but serious. Consult your doctor if you observe any of the following side effects, especially if they do not go away.
- Blurred Vision
- Feeling Of Sickness
- Feeling Of Discomfort
- Increased Intestinal Gas
- Abdominal Pain
Voglibose / Metformin Precautions & How to Use
Before using this drug, inform your doctor about your current list of medications, over the counter products (e.g. vitamins, herbal supplements, etc.), allergies, pre-existing diseases, and current health conditions (e.g. pregnancy, upcoming surgery, etc.). Some health conditions may make you more susceptible to the side effects of the drug. Take as directed by your doctor or follow the direction printed on the product insert. Dosage is based on your condition. Tell your doctor if your condition persists or worsens. Important counseling points are listed below.
- Blurred vision
- Diabetic ketoacidosis
- Regularly monitor blood sugar level
- Symptoms like nausea, vomiting, abdominal pain, fatigue, anorexia and dark urine
- This drug should be taken at the start of a meal
- Nhavasheva Port, Mundra Port, Hajira Port.
- Western Union, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit (L/C), Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 10000 Per Day
- 5-7 Days
- If order is confirmed we will reimburse the sample cost
- Alualu/Blister pack.
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
C-75, Sumeru City Mall, Sudama Chowk, opp. Krishna Township, Mota Varachha,, Surat, Gujarat, 394101, India