Price And Quantity
- 8.00 - 9.00 USD ($)
- udenafil tablets
- Direction as per by physician
- 2-3 Years
- blue , white, Red
- Male patients of 18 to 60 years of age.
- Patients in a stable, monogamous sexual relationship with a female partner for at least 6 months and willing to maintain this relationship for the duration of the study.
- Patients with established diagnosis of erectile dysfunction (ED) of organic, psychogenic or mixed etiology for at least 6 months duration.
- Patient willing to attempt at least one sexual intercourse in a week for the entire treatment.
- Patients with total erectile failure or any other sexual disorder such as hypoactive sexual desire.
- Patients who have previously failed to respond to PDE-5 inhibitors like Sildenafil, Vardenafil or Tadalafil.
- Patients who have used other erectile dysfunction therapies within 14 days (2 weeks) prior to entering into this study (i.e. visit 1).
- Patients with hypogonadism or anatomical deformity of the penis such as severe penile fibrosis or Peyronie's disease or penile trauma.
- Patients with a history of major psychiatric disorder.
- Patients with a history of significant pathological cardiovascular conditions such as: congestive heart failure, life-threatening arrhythmia or ischemic heart disease within the past 6 months.
- Patients with a history of central nervous system disorders such as stroke, transient ischemic attacks or spinal cord injury or a radical prostatectomy or radical pelvic surgery.
- Patients with hypotension (<90/50) or uncontrolled hypertension (>170/100), uncontrolled diabetes, hepatic impairment (SGOT or SGPT levels > 3 x Upper Normal Limit), renal impairment (serum creatinine > 2.5mg/dl), hematological disorders such as bleeding disorders.
- Patients with a history of retinitis pigmentosa, proliferative diabetic retinopathy or non-arteritic anterior ischemic optic neuropathy (NAION).
- Patients with a history of sickle cell disease, multiple myeloma, leukemia or any other disorders that may cause priapism.
- Patients on concomitant treatment with nitrates/nitrites(NO) donor, CYP3A4 inhibitors, CYP3A4 inducers, anticoagulants, androgens, antiandrogens or trazodone.
- Patients with known hypersensitivity to PDE 5 inhibitors like Sildenafil, Vardenafil or Tadalafil.
- Patient with known diagnosis to AIDS or with a positive HIV result at study screening visit.
- Patients with any other serious concurrent illness or malignancy.
- Patients with continuing history of alcohol and / or drug abuse.
- Participation in another clinical trial in the past 30days.
- Nhavasheva Port, Mundra Port, Hajira Port.
- Western Union, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit (L/C), Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 10000 Per Day
- 5-7 Days
- If order is confirmed we will reimburse the sample cost
- Alualu/Blister pack.
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
C-75, Sumeru City Mall, Sudama Chowk, opp. Krishna Township, Mota Varachha,, Surat, Gujarat, 394101, India