- 1.50-2.00 USD ($)
- Store at dry And Cool Place
- As Per Direction By Physician.
What is Streptomycin?
Streptomycin Injection is a medicine that is used for the treatment of Bacterial Infections Of Wound, Bacterial Infections Of Blood, Bacterial Infections Of Bones, Bacterial Infections Of Pus Filled Skin, Bacterial Infections Of Nose, Bacterial Infections Of Throat and other conditions.
Streptomycin Injection contains Penicillin as an active ingredient.
Streptomycin Injection works by killing the bacteria by interrupting the bacterial cell wall formation.
Detailed information related to Streptomycin Injections uses, composition, dosage, side effects and reviews is listed below.
Streptomycin Injection Uses
Streptomycin Injection is used for the treatment, control, prevention, & improvement of the following diseases, conditions and symptoms:
- Bacterial Infections Of Wound
- Bacterial Infections Of Blood
- Bacterial Infections Of Bones
- Bacterial Infections Of Pus Filled Skin
- Bacterial Infections Of Nose
- Bacterial Infections Of Throat
Streptomycin Injection Working, Mechanism of Action and Pharmacology
Streptomycin Injection improves the patients condition by performing the following functions:
- Killing the bacteria by interrupting the bacterial cell wall formation.
Streptomycin Injection Composition and Active Ingredients
Streptomycin Injection is composed of the following active ingredients (salts)
- Penicillin (0.75 GM)
Please note that this medicine may be available in various strengths for each active ingredient listed above.
Streptomycin Injection Side-effects
The following is a list of possible side-effects that may occur from all constituting ingredients of Streptomycin Injection. This is not a comprehensive list. These side-effects are possible, but do not always occur. Some of the side-effects may be rare but serious. Consult your doctor if you observe any of the following side-effects, especially if they do not go away.
- Sore Mouth Or Tongue
- Vaginal Itching And Discharge
- White Patches In The Mouth And/Or On The Tongue
Streptomycin Injection Precautions & How to Use
Before using this drug, inform your doctor about your current list of medications, over the counter products (e.g. vitamins, herbal supplements, etc.), allergies, pre-existing diseases, and current health conditions (e.g. pregnancy, upcoming surgery, etc.). Some health conditions may make you more susceptible to the side-effects of the drug. Take as directed by your doctor or follow the direction printed on the product insert. Dosage is based on your condition. Tell your doctor if your condition persists or worsens. Important counseling points are listed below.
- Avoid using penicillin if allergic to it
- Should be used carefully in patients with Allergic reactions
- Take caution while taking penicillin in case of pregnancy and breastfeeding
- Nhavasheva Port, Mundra Port, Hajira Port.
- Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID), Letter of Credit (L/C), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Western Union
- 10000 Per Day
- 5-7 Days
- If order is confirmed we will reimburse the sample cost
- Monocarton pack alongwith Leaflet.
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- All India
- WHOGMP , USFDA, MHRA, EUGMP CERTIFICATION
C-75, Sumeru City Mall, Sudama Chowk, opp. Krishna Township, Mota Varachha,, Surat, Gujarat, 394101, India