- 3.00 - 5.00 USD ($)
- General Medicines
- Stavudine 30 mg, 40 mg Capsules
- Anti HIV, Antiviral
- As Direction By Doctor
- As Direction By Doctor
- Teenagers, Women, Adults, Aged Person, Suitable For All
- 10000 Boxes
- Store At Dry Place
What is Stavudine?
Stavudine is an antiretroviral medicine used to prevent and treat HIV/AIDS.It is prescribed for use with different antiretrovirals.
Detailed information related to Stavudine Capsules uses, composition, dosage, side effects and reviews is listed below.
Stavudine Capsule Uses
Stavudine Capsule is used for the treatment, control, prevention, & improvement of the following diseases, conditions and symptoms:
- Stavudine is utilized in the treatment of HIV-1 disease, yet isnt a fix. It isnt ordinarily suggested as introductory treatment.
- Stavudine can likewise decrease the danger of creating HIV.
- It is constantly utilized in mix with other HIV prescriptions for the better control of the contamination and a decrease in HIV complications.
Stavudine Capsule Working, Mechanism of Action and Pharmacology
Stavudine Capsule improves the patients condition by performing the following functions:
- Stavudine is a nucleoside related of thymidine.
- It is phosphorylated by cell kinases into a functioning triphosphate.
- Stavudine triphosphate restrains HIVs opposite transcriptase by contending with the normal substrate, thymidine triphosphate.
- Turn around transcriptase is the protein the infectionuses to make a DNA duplicate of its RNA so as to embed its hereditary material into the hosts DNA. Upon joining into the DNA strand, Stavudine triphosphate causes end of DNA replication.
Stavudine Capsule - Composition and Active Ingredients
Stavudine Capsule is composed of the following active ingredients (salts)
Please note that this medicine may be available in various strengths for each active ingredient listed above.
Stavudine Capsule - Side-effects
The following is a list of possible side-effects that may occur from all constituting ingredients of Stavudine Capsule. This is not a comprehensive list. These side-effects are possible, but do not always occur. Some of the side-effects may be rare but serious. Consult your doctor if you observe any of the following side-effects, especially if they do not go away.
- Stomach upset
Stavudine Capsule - Precautions & How to Use
Before using this drug, inform your doctor about your current list of medications, over the counter products (e.g. vitamins, herbal supplements, etc.), allergies, pre-existing diseases, and current health conditions (e.g. pregnancy, upcoming surgery, etc.). Some health conditions may make you more susceptible to the side-effects of the drug. Take as directed by your doctor or follow the direction printed on the product insert. Dosage is based on your condition. Tell your doctor if your condition persists or worsens. Important counseling points are listed below.
- Read the directions on the label, patient guide, or medicine guide by the drugs company or your pharmacist before beginning to use Ranitidine Tablet.
- If you have got any questions associated with this medicine, ask your doctor or pharmacist. Use this medicine as recommended by your doctor.
- Nhavasheva Port, Hajira Port, Mundra Port.
- Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID), Letter of Credit (L/C), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Western Union
- 10000 Per Day
- 5-6 Days
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- alu alu/blister 10X10 Capsules/Box pack.
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- All India
C-75, Sumeru City Mall, Sudama Chowk, opp. Krishna Township, Mota Varachha,, Surat, Gujarat, 394101, India