- 4.00 - 5.00 USD ($)
What is Paracetamol?
- Paracetamol Infusion is a medicine that is used for the treatment of Headache, Toothache, Ear Pain, Joint Pain, Periods Pain, Fever and other conditions.
- Paracetamol Infusion contains Paracetamol as an active ingredient.
- Paracetamol Infusion works by increasing the pain threshold and increases the blood flow across the skin, heat loss and sweating.
- Detailed information related to Paracetamol Infusion's uses, composition, dosage, side effects and reviews is listed below.
Paracetamol Infusion Uses
Paracetamol Infusion is used for the treatment, control, prevention, & improvement of the following diseases, conditions and symptoms:
- Ear Pain
- Joint Pain
- Periods Pain
Paracetamol Infusion Working, Mechanism of Action and Pharmacology
Paracetamol Infusion improves the patient's condition by performing the following functions:
Increasing the pain threshold and increases the blood flow across the skin, heat loss and sweating.
Paracetamol Infusion - Composition and Active Ingredients
- Paracetamol Infusion is composed of the following active ingredients (salts)
Please note that this medicine may be available in various strengths for each active ingredient listed above.
Paracetamol Infusion - Side-effects
The following is a list of possible side-effects that may occur from all constituting ingredients of Paracetamol Infusion. This is not a comprehensive list. These side-effects are possible, but do not always occur. Some of the side-effects may be rare but serious. Consult your doctor if you observe any of the following side-effects, especially if they do not go away.
- Feeling Of Sickness
- Skin Reddening
- Allergic Reactions
- Shortness Of Breath
- Swollen Facial Features
- Liver Damage
Paracetamol Infusion - Precautions & How to Use
Before using this drug, inform your doctor about your current list of medications, over the counter products (e.g. vitamins, herbal supplements, etc.), allergies, pre-existing diseases, and current health conditions (e.g. pregnancy, upcoming surgery, etc.). Some health conditions may make you more susceptible to the side-effects of the drug. Take as directed by your doctor or follow the direction printed on the product insert. Dosage is based on your condition. Tell your doctor if your condition persists or worsens. Important counseling points are listed below.
Avoid using it if allergic to paracetamol
Do not take paracetamol if you consume alcoholic beverages every day
- Nhavasheva Port, Hajira Port, Mundra Port.
- Western Union, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit (L/C), Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 1000 Per Day
- 5-6 Days
- If order is confirmed we will reimburse the sample cost
- Monocarton pack with leaflet.
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
C-75, Sumeru City Mall, Sudama Chowk, opp. Krishna Township, Mota Varachha,, Surat, Gujarat, 394101, India