- 1.00 - 2.00 USD ($)
- 1-2 USD ($)
- Paracetamol 1000mg/100ml Infusions
- Antibiotic Medicine
- Analgesic, Anti Inflammatory, Antipyretic, Infusions, NSAID, Painkiller
- AS PER DIRECTED BY PHYSICIAN
- AS PER DIRECTED BY PHYSICIAN
- Children, Teenagers, Women, Adults, Aged Person, Suitable For All
- 10000 Unit
- STORE AT COOL AND DRY PLACE
Backed by the team of experienced professionals, we are offering 100 ml Paracetamol Infusion IP, which is recommended worldwide as a first-line agent for the treatment of pain and fever in adults and children. The offered infusion is also suitable for the short-term treatment of moderate pain, especially following surgery. Our offered 100 ml Paracetamol Infusion IP is tested on various quality parameters and can be availed at pocket friendly price from us.
- Product Name : Paracetamol Injection
- Trade Name : Tylenol, Panadol, Calpol, Paracip
- Available Strength : 150 mg/ml
- Packing : 10 x 2 ml Tray Pack, 15 ml Vial
- Pack Insert/Leaflet : Yes
- Therapeutic use : Analgesic, Anti Inflammatory, Antipyretic, NSAID, Painkiller
- Production Capacity : 1 million injection/month
- PRICE:3-4 USD$
What is Paracetamol?
- Paracetamol Injection is a medicine that is used for the treatment of Headache, Toothache, Ear Pain, Joint Pain, Periods Pain, Fever and other conditions.
- Paracetamol Injection contains Paracetamol as an active ingredient.
- Paracetamol Injection works by increasing the pain threshold and increases the blood flow across the skin, heat loss and sweating.
- Detailed information related to Paracetamol Injections uses, composition, dosage, side effects and reviews is listed below.
Paracetamol Injection Uses strong
Paracetamol Injection is used for the treatment, control, prevention, & improvement of the following diseases, conditions and symptoms:
- Ear Pain
- Joint Pain
- Periods Pain
Paracetamol Injection Working, Mechanism of Action and Pharmacology
- Paracetamol Injection improves the patients condition by performing the following functions:
- Increasing the pain threshold and increases the blood flow across the skin, heat loss and sweating.
- Paracetamol Injection - Composition and Active Ingredients
- Paracetamol Injection is composed of the following active ingredients (salts)
- Paracetamol (150 MG)
Please note that this medicine may be available in various strengths for each active ingredient listed above.
Paracetamol Injection - Side-effects
The following is a list of possible side effects that may occur from all constituting ingredients of Paracetamol Injection. This is not a comprehensive list. These side effects are possible, but do not always occur. Some of the side effects may be rare but serious. Consult your doctor if you observe any of the following side effects, especially if they do not go away.
- Feeling Of Sickness
- Skin Reddening
- Allergic Reactions
- Shortness Of Breath
- Swollen Facial Features
- Liver Damage
Paracetamol Injection - Precautions & How to Use
Before using this drug, inform your doctor about your current list of medications, over the counter products (e.g. vitamins, herbal supplements, etc.), allergies, pre-existing diseases, and current health conditions (e.g. pregnancy, upcoming surgery, etc.). Some health conditions may make you more susceptible to the side effects of the drug. Take as directed by your doctor or follow the direction printed on the product insert. Dosage is based on your condition. Tell your doctor if your condition persists or worsens. Important counseling points are listed below.
- Avoid using it if allergic to paracetamol
- Do not take paracetamol if you consume alcoholic beverages every day
The most widely recognized markets for this item incorporate the accompanying nations. If you don't mind ask with us if your nation or district isn't recorded:
ASIA: Afghanistan, Israel, Jordan, Pakistan, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Syria, Philippines, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Yemen, Vietnam, Indonesia, Malaysia, Iran, Tajikistan, and so forth.
AFRICA: South Africa, Uganda, Nigeria, Ghana, Kenya, Mauritius, Botswana, Egypt, Ethiopia, Libya, Sudan, Congo, Gambia, Ivory Coast , and so forth.
NORTH & SOUTH AMERICA: USA, Canada, Panama, Trinidad and Tobago, Costa Rica, Puerto Rico, Dominican Republic, Argentina, Guatemala, Guyana, Peru, Bolivia, Venezuela , Brazil, Bahamas, Ecuador, and so forth .
EUROPE: Austria , Azerbaijan, Belarus, Belgium, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Georgia, Germany, Hungary, Ireland, Iceland, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Ukraine, United Kingdom (UK) , Latvia, and so forth.
OCEANIA: Australia, New Zealand, Fiji, and so forth.
- Mundra Port, Hajira Port, Nhavasheva Port.
- Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID), Letter of Credit (L/C), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Western Union, Paypal
- 10000 Per Week
- 5-6 Days
- If order is confirmed we will reimburse the sample cost
- Monocarton pack with leaflet.
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- All India
C-75, Sumeru City Mall, Sudama Chowk, opp. Krishna Township, Mota Varachha,, Surat, Gujarat, 394101, India