- 0.50-0.60 USD ($)
- 0.50 - 0.60 USD ($)
- Drug Solutions
- Ofloxacin 50 mg And Ornidazole 125 mg Syrup
- Treat Gastric Issues
- As Direction By Doctor
- As Direction By Doctor
- Suitable For All, Aged Person, Adults, Women, Teenagers, Children
- 10000 Unit
- Store At Cool And Dry Place
What is Ofloxacin & Ornidazole?
Ofloxacin & Ornidazole Suspension is a medicine that is used for the treatment of Protozoan Infections, Infections During Surgical Procedures, Bacterial Infections, Urinary Tract Infections, Respiratory Infections, Skin Infections and other conditions.
Ofloxacin & Ornidazole Suspension contains Ofloxacin, and Ornidazole as active ingredients.
Ofloxacin & Ornidazole Suspension works by killing the infection causing bacteria; inhibiting the growth of microorganism;
Detailed information related to Ofloxacin & Ornidazole Suspensions uses, composition, dosage, side effects and reviews is listed below.
Ofloxacin & Ornidazole Suspension Uses
Ofloxacin & Ornidazole Suspension is used for the treatment, control, prevention, & improvement of the following diseases, conditions and symptoms:
- Protozoan Infections
- Infections During Surgical Procedures
- Bacterial Infections
- Urinary Tract Infections
- Respiratory Infections
- Skin Infections
- Soft Tissue Infections
- Sexually Transmitted Infections
- Eye And Ear Infection
Ofloxacin & Ornidazole Suspension Working, Mechanism of Action and Pharmacology
Ofloxacin & Ornidazole Suspension improves the patients condition by performing the following functions:
- Killing the infection causing bacteria.
- Inhibiting the growth of microorganism.
Ofloxacin & Ornidazole Suspension - Composition and Active Ingredients
Ofloxacin & Ornidazole Suspension is composed of the following active ingredients (salts)
- Ofloxacin (50 MG)
- Ornidazole (125 MG)
Please note that this medicine may be available in various strengths for each active ingredient listed above.
Ofloxacin & Ornidazole Suspension - Side-effects
The following is a list of possible side-effects that may occur from all constituting ingredients of Ofloxacin & Ornidazole Suspension. This is not a comprehensive list. These side-effects are possible, but do not always occur. Some of the side-effects may be rare but serious. Consult your doctor if you observe any of the following side-effects, especially if they do not go away.
- Sinus Tachycardia
Ofloxacin & Ornidazole Suspension - Precautions & How to Use
Before using this drug, inform your doctor about your current list of medications, over the counter products (e.g. vitamins, herbal supplements, etc.), allergies, pre-existing diseases, and current health conditions (e.g. pregnancy, upcoming surgery, etc.). Some health conditions may make you more susceptible to the side-effects of the drug. Take as directed by your doctor or follow the direction printed on the product insert. Dosage is based on your condition. Tell your doctor if your condition persists or worsens. Important counseling points are listed below.
- Avoid consuming milk and dairy products
- Consult the doctor in case of pregnancy or breastfeeding
- Consult your doctor before taking this medicine if having epilepsy and multiple sclerosis
- Do not consume if you have any disease condition like epilepsy or kidney problems
- Do not consume ofloxacin if allergic to it
- Do not drive a vehicle or operate heavy machinery after consuming the medicine
- Nhavasheva Port, Hajira Port, Mundra Port.
- Western Union, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit (L/C), Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 10000 Per Day
- 5-6 Days
- If order is confirmed we will reimburse the sample cost
- MONOCARTON BOX WITH LEAFLET 30 ml Bottle
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
C-75, Sumeru City Mall, Sudama Chowk, opp. Krishna Township, Mota Varachha,, Surat, Gujarat, 394101, India