- 0.20 - 0.30 USD ($)
- local anaesthetics
Lignocaine Injection belongs to two groups of medicines known as local anaesthetics and anti-arrhythmic drugs. Local anaesthetics stop pain and feeling in the area around where it is injected, and anti-arrhythmic drugs work by restoring irregular and/or rapid heartbeats to normal.
Lignocaine Injection may be used for the management of other conditions that are not mentioned above. Your doctor will be able to tell you about the specific condition for which you have been prescribed Lignocaine Injection.
This medicine is available only with a doctorâs prescription.
Action: How Lignocaine Injection works
Lignocaine stabilises all potentially excitable membranes and prevents the initiation and transmission of nerve impulses. This produces a local anaesthetic effect. The onset of action is rapid and blockade may last 60 â 90 minutes.
Lignocaine Injection contains lignocaine hydrochloride 1% or 2% as the active ingredient and sodium chloride and water for Injections as the excipients. It does not contain a preservative.
- Nhavasheva Port, Hajira Port, Mundra Port.
- Western Union, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit (L/C), Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 1000 Per Day
- 5-6 Days
- If order is confirmed we will reimburse the sample cost
- Monocarton pack with leaflet.
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
C-75, Sumeru City Mall, Sudama Chowk, opp. Krishna Township, Mota Varachha,, Surat, Gujarat, 394101, India