- 0.20 - 0.65 USD ($)
- Herbal Supplements
- Herbal Medicine
- Celery ,Ginger
- As per Direction By Physician.
- Suitable For All
- Dry And Cool Place
Ayurveda texts and modern research back the following facts:
Celery (Ajamoda) has spasmolytic (arresting spasms) properties, which are especially beneficial in relieving gastrointestinal tract spasms.
Ginger (Sunthi) The spasmolytic property is attributed to the active chemical constituent in Ginger, gingerol, which also inhibits the biosynthesis of prostaglandins (lipid compounds that have a role in pain perception). Ginger is also an anti-inflammatory that helps in the management of pain and discomfort associated with inflammatory changes in the gastrointestinal tract.
- Nhavasheva Port, Mundra Port, Hajira Port.
- Western Union, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit (L/C), Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 10000 Per Day
- 5-7 Days
- If order is confirmed we will reimburse the sample cost
- Alualu/Blister pack.
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
C-75, Sumeru City Mall, Sudama Chowk, opp. Krishna Township, Mota Varachha,, Surat, Gujarat, 394101, India