- 100.00 - 200.00 USD ($)
- Cefuroxime 1.5 GM Injection
- Antibiotic Medicine
- AS DIRECTED BY DOCTOR
- AS DIRECTED BY DOCTOR
- Aged Person, Adults, Women, Teenagers
- 10000 Unit
- STORE AT COOL AND DRY PLACE
We are engaged in offering a pure and effective Cefuroxime Sodium Injection, which s demanded to treat certain infections caused by bacteria including pneumonia and other lower respiratory tract (lung) infections. Cefuroxime Sodium Injection is generally given by injection into a muscle or vein as directed by your doctor, usually every 8 hours. The offered injection is provided in proper packaging options to ensure that this remains safe and hygienic during transit.
- Product Name : Cefuroxime Injection
- Trade Name : Zinacef, Ceftin, Supacef, Cefaprime
- Available Strength : 1.5 GM
- Packing : 1 Vial Tray Pack
- Pack Insert/Leaflet : Yes
- Therapeutic use : Antibiotic
- Production Capacity : 1 million injection/month
What is Cefuroxime?
Cefuroxime Injection is a medicine that is used for the treatment of Bacterial Infection, Parasitic Diseases, Eye Infections, Tooth Extraction Infection, Eye Surgery, Endophthalmitis and other conditions.
Cefuroxime Injection contains Cefuroxime as an active ingredient.
Cefuroxime Injection works by interrupting the bacterial cell wall formation.
Detailed information related to Cefuroxime Injections uses, composition, dosage, side effects and reviews is listed below.
Cefuroxime Injection Uses
Cefuroxime Injection is used for the treatment, control, prevention, & improvement of the following diseases, conditions and symptoms:
- Bacterial Infection
- Parasitic Diseases
- Eye Infections
- Tooth Extraction Infection
- Eye Surgery
Cefuroxime Injection Working, Mechanism of Action and Pharmacology
Cefuroxime Injection improves the patients condition by performing the following functions:
- Interrupting the bacterial cell wall formation.
Cefuroxime Injection - Composition and Active Ingredients
Cefuroxime Injection is composed of the following active ingredients (salts)
- Cefuroxime (750 MG)
Please note that this medicine may be available in various strengths for each active ingredient listed above.
Cefuroxime Injection - Side-effects
The following is a list of possible side effects that may occur from all constituting ingredients of Cefuroxime Injection. This is not a comprehensive list. These side effects are possible, but do not always occur. Some of the side effects may be rare but serious. Consult your doctor if you observe any of the following side effects, especially if they do not go away.
- Undergoing Any Blood Or Urine Test
- Severe Biliary Obstruction
- Hepatic Disease
- Monitor Prothrombin Time
- Premature Infants
Cefuroxime Injection - Precautions & How to Use
Before using this drug, inform your doctor about your current list of medications, over the counter products (e.g. vitamins, herbal supplements, etc.), allergies, pre-existing diseases, and current health conditions (e.g. pregnancy, upcoming surgery, etc.). Some health conditions may make you more susceptible to the side effects of the drug. Take as directed by your doctor or follow the direction printed on the product insert. Dosage is based on your condition. Tell your doctor if your condition persists or worsens. Important counseling points are listed below.
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery
- Severe renal impairment
- Take cefuroxime tablets after food or milk
- Use another form of birth control pills
- Nhavasheva Port, Mundra Port, Hajira Port
- Western Union, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit (L/C), Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 100000 Per Day
- 5-6 Days
- If order is confirmed we will reimburse the sample cost
- One monocarton contain one Injection.
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
C-75, Sumeru City Mall, Sudama Chowk, opp. Krishna Township, Mota Varachha,, Surat, Gujarat, 394101, India