Calcium Polystyrene Sulfonate Powder Sachet
Price And Quantity
- 8.00 - 12.00 USD ($)
- Men, Women, All
- For the treatment of Hyperkalemia (high blood potassium levels) which may be associated with kidney conditions such as anuria or severe oliguria, chronic kidney disease, renal failure, abortion, incompatible blood transfusion, prostate removal surgery, severe burns, etc.
- To regulate the levels of potassium ions in patients undergoing regular dialysis.
- Calcium Polystyrene Sulfonate- which contains calcium atoms. This calcium is swapped for potassium in the body, particularly in the large intestine, works by removing this extra potassium to bring your levels back to normal.
- Calcium polystyrene sulfonate
- Synthetic food colors
- flavors and class-II preservatives
- An allergic reaction include: a rash, breathing problems, swelling of your face, lips, throat or tongue
- Blood in your sick (vomit) or black tarry stools
- Gastric irritation
- Nausea and vomiting
- Disperse the contents of one sachet in water and take whole orally or as directed by the dietician.
- Also, use this medication regularly to get the most benefit from it. Take it at the same time each day to help yo remember.
- Avoid taking antacids or antibiotics within 2 hours before or after taking this medication
- Consume it with a full glass of water. Avoid milk or other dairy products, calcium supplements, or antacids that contain calcium.
- May cause sleepiness.
- Nhavasheva Port, Hajira Port, Mundra Port.
- Western Union, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit (L/C), Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 1000 Per Day
- 5-6 Days
- If order is confirmed we will reimburse the sample cost
- BOX PACKING
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
C-75, Sumeru City Mall, Sudama Chowk, opp. Krishna Township, Mota Varachha,, Surat, Gujarat, 394101, India