Calcium and Vitamin D3 combination Capsules
Price And Quantity
- 1.00 - 1.50 USD ($)
- TABLET OR CAPSULE
- To help growth and good health.
- To treat or prevent low calcium levels.
- To prevent or treat soft, brittle bones (osteoporosis).
- Calcium is a mineral that is necessary for many functions of the body; it enables our blood to clot, our muscles to contract, and our heart to beat, especially bone formation and maintenance.
- Calcium citrate is used to treat or prevent low blood calcium levels in people who do not get enough calcium from their diet.
- Vitamin D is a group of fat-soluble secosteroids. It is responsible for increasing the intestinal absorption of calcium, magnesium, and phosphate, as well as many other biological effects. Vitamin D3 is the most important compound in humans, in this group.
- Constipation or upset stomach may occur.
- Call your doctor for medical advice on side effects or for any relatable questions.
- Take this medication by mouth, with food.
- Consume as directed by Dietician. Also, use this medication regularly to get the most benefit from it. Take it at the same time each day to help you remember.
- Nhavasheva Port, Hajira Port, Mundra Port.
- Western Union, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit (L/C), Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 1000 Per Day
- 5-6 Days
- If order is confirmed we will reimburse the sample cost
- ALU ALU/BLISTER PACK
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
C-75, Sumeru City Mall, Sudama Chowk, opp. Krishna Township, Mota Varachha,, Surat, Gujarat, 394101, India