- 1100.00 - 1200.00 USD ($)
Basiliximab is used to prevent organ rejection in people who have received a kidney transplant. It is usually taken along with other medications (e.g., cyclosporine, corticosteroids) to allow your new organ to function normally. Basiliximab is an immunosuppressant drug known as a monoclonal antibody. It works by slowing down your body's defense system (immune system) to prevent your body from rejecting the new kidney after surgery (acute rejection).
How to use Basiliximab Solution, Reconstituted (Recon Soln)
This medication is given by injection into a vein by a health care professional. It is usually given in 2 doses. The first dose is given within 2 hours before the transplant surgery, and the second dose is given 4 days after surgery.
Dosage is based on your age, weight, medical condition, and response to treatment.
This medication is used with other medications (e.g., cyclosporine, corticosteroids) to prevent rejection of transplanted organs. Take all medications exactly as prescribed by your doctor. If you have any questions, ask your doctor or pharmacist.
- Nhavasheva Port, Hajira Port, Mundra Port.
- Western Union, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit (L/C), Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 100 Per Day
- 5-6 Days
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- Monocarton pack with leaflet.
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
C-75, Sumeru City Mall, Sudama Chowk, opp. Krishna Township, Mota Varachha,, Surat, Gujarat, 394101, India