- 0.02 - 0.06 USD ($)
- Absorbable Gelatin Sponge
Absorbable Gelatin Sponge
Sterile, absorbable, water-insoluble, gelatin-based sponge is used to control capillary bleeding in surgical operations. KARESPON is a small, sterile, surgical sponge which is prepared from specially treated, purified gelatin foam of uniform porosity. Each sponge is a hemostatic device that is capable of absorbing and holding within its meshes 50 times its weight, in the whole blood.
It can be implanted during surgery and will be completely absorbed within four to six weeks. The sponges may be cut into smaller sizes. Useful in Abdominal Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery, Neuro Surgery, Genito-Urinary Surgery, Anorectal Surgery, Gynecologic Surgery, Otolaryngological Surgery etc.
- Nhavasheva Port, Mundra Port, Hajira Port.
- Western Union, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit (L/C), Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 10000 Per Day
- 5-7 Days
- If order is confirmed we will reimburse the sample cost
- Box Quantity- 20 Master Box Quantity- 80
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
- ISO/CE Certified
C-75, Sumeru City Mall, Sudama Chowk, opp. Krishna Township, Mota Varachha,, Surat, Gujarat, 394101, India